-Insert Epic Title Here-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just a girl...(Blue Puppy)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Just a girl...(Blue Puppy) - Page 2 Empty Re: Just a girl...(Blue Puppy)

Post by Blue Puppy Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:22 am

When Alexander heard her answer, he can't say he wasn't shocked, because he certainly was. When he heard he say that he wouldn't like her anymore, was was shocked even more.Alexander didn't want to think about anything, so what he would do would come as a surprised to her. He looked down at her and saw she looked away, and didn't return her gaze to him. He smiled at her, then he loosed his grip on her. Taking his hand, he placed his hand under her chin so his thumb fit right under her bottom lip and he tilted her head up to him, then leaned down and kissed her lips.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kina Morane Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:28 am

Kina half smiled she kissed him back and waited for him to break the kiss she didn't want to let go of him she put her hand up to his face holding his head against hers she kissed him passionatly she didn't let go or pull away she just waited for him to break it.
Kina Morane
Kina Morane

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Puppy Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:36 pm

Alexander kept kissing Kina over and over again. He lowered one of his arms so it just wrapped around her upper thighs then picked her up to her leg wrapped around his torso and her arms around his neck. He kept his one hand under her, supporting her up, and the other hand went under her arms so his elbow was on her lower back and his arm going up to be in between her shoulder blades. Alexander didn't stop kissing her, and he didn't want to, the only time he stopped was to catch his breath, but quickly resumed kissing her. Alexander was surprised to find her so light, but not like he was complaining. It's amazing how you can read minds, so when we're kissing like this, I can still speak with you. I love you. Alexander pulled her closer to his body and walking over to the couch. Alexander set her down on the couch his right hand down from her upper back to around the waist and the other on the back of the couch and grabbing the top on it. His right knee was almost digging into the back of the couch with his leg pressing against her and his left knee barely hanging on the edge of the couch. Alexander was just hovering above her when he stopped, his heart pounding hard against his chest feeling like he was sweating, which he wasn't, but he was burning up. He has never been this close to someone for so long like this. Taking his left hand he placed it on her cheek moved his whole body little closer to her, almost sitting on her, then he kissed her lips again and again. I love you. I love you. Don't ever think I won't. I love you.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kina Morane Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:35 am

Kina didn't stop she just wished he could read minds but she knew he couldn't she hugged him close not wanting this to ever end she kissed him passionatly. Kina only stopped when he stopped she didn't want to but he had to breathe she loved him and wished she could say so and him hear her but she couldn't so she just thought it to herself. Kina waited for him to stop to catch his breath "I love you" she whipsered in his ear she didn't mean to make him uncofortable she didn't want him to be horny either because she just wouldn't have sex not yet not till marriage she smiled at him closing her eyes when she did so. Kina waited before his kiss came back to her and smiled holding her hand up to his cheek.
Kina Morane
Kina Morane

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Puppy Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:01 pm

Finally Alexander stopped kissing her, pulling her closer as he did. He closed his eyes and let this moment sink in, he wished it could last forever. He placed his forehead against hers kissing her one last time before falling to one of her sides and sitting himself on the couch. Alexander started cuddling with her when they heard a small knock on the door, "Looks like Jones woke up!" All Alexander could do was stand up and guard Kina before the door was busted down, "Hey Alex! Give me the girl!"
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kina Morane Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:04 pm

Kina looked at Jones and bolted to him taking out a small knife she cut his arm and fell back she then took out her sword she wanted to stab him but knew that would be unforgivable so she cut one of his arms so badly that it was going to need to be cut off so she did it for him cutting his arm fully off she bolted for her bedroom door opening it and running in crying.
Kina Morane
Kina Morane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2