-Insert Epic Title Here-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just a girl...(Blue Puppy)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Just a girl...(Blue Puppy) Empty Just a girl...(Blue Puppy)

Post by Kina Morane Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:30 pm

Kina was sitting on a bench waiting for her friend when she showed up they went into the bar about an hour later they came out stumbling and half dressed her friend started to kiss her Kina closed her eyes and then pulled away after a few minutes. Kina went and sat on the bench her friend started to kiss her again Kina isn't normally like this but she gave in. The next morning Kina woke to find her friend half dressed on the ground "What...happened..." Kina got up and ran to the park getting her top on before she entered she sat down on a bench. (I don't normally reply this much but when I start a rp I do)
Kina Morane
Kina Morane

Back to top Go down

Just a girl...(Blue Puppy) Empty Re: Just a girl...(Blue Puppy)

Post by Blue Puppy Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:17 pm

Alexander was just walking down the street late at night, when he saw a girl running down the street, half naked. He cocked his head in confusion and blinked slowly. Not knowing what was going on or who this girl was he just started walking again, "Well, um, okay then. I won't speak of that to anyone." Alexander was headed toward the beach because he had to met someone there, his brother and a couple of their friends. They were all gonna hang out their for the night, then head to a bar downtown. As he arrived their he noted he was the first to arrive, so he just lied down and admired the stars. He had a sudden feeling, like he had to get up and move away from the spot were he was. He ignore the feeling, and moments later the girl whom he had seen earlier and shown up a mere few feet from where he lay. Alexander thought it wouldn't matter if he had a chat before his friends arrived. So he got up and walk over to her, "Hello." he said as he walked up to her, "My name is Alexander, what might your name be?" he asked her smiling very sweetly.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kina Morane Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:20 pm

"Uh....I'm...Kina...Kina Morane"she said shyly and sat down beside him but not too close she didn't feel comfortable around him yet. Kina looked at him her bright green eyes sparkling in the moon light.
Kina Morane
Kina Morane

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Puppy Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:37 pm

"Kina... Kina... " Alexander said to himself, testing the name out, "I like that name. It's a very beautiful name." She sat down next to him, though not very close, and he wish she would be more comfortable around him. Yeah I'm a stranger, but if I intended to hurt her in any way, I would've done it by now when there are no witness around. He sighed, seeing it was no use thinking about it, "So," Alexander begun to ask, "what are you doing here so late at night?" He looked at her beautiful bright green eye, admiring the way the moonlight hit them. Alexander was never one to break eye contact with someone. so he hoped his staring into her eyes wouldn't cause her distress because she was obviously a shy person. Whomever is dating her must be one lucky guy.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kina Morane Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:40 pm

"I was going around with a friend we went to a bar and who knows what happened..."she said a bit shy again then she looked up at the sky "Beautiful huh?"
Kina Morane
Kina Morane

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Puppy Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:52 pm

Alexander laughed a little, "Well, I guess that's what you get for being drunk. Although those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones." He laughed again and she her looking up at the stars. He looked up and search for constellations. He heard her say something, as she did he looked at her again, this time just the profile because she was still looking up at the stars, "Yes, you're name is very beautiful, and don't let anyone tell you other wise. If they called your name ugly, they would be calling you ugly. You are as beautiful as you're name. Alexander look up at the stars again, admiring their glow and numerous numbers. He lied down for a better view of them all.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kina Morane Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:55 pm

She blushed and looked down "Thank you...."she whispered 'He doesn't seem that bad' she thought as she looked at him "So...why are you here?"
Kina Morane
Kina Morane

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Puppy Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:08 pm

Alexander kept looking at her and saw she was blushing, Awh, that's cute. he thought to himself, "Well I'm meeting my brother and a couple of our friends down here, I'm the first to arrive so, yea. Then I saw you and thought I'd strike up a conversation, so here we are." Alexander just lied back looking up at the stars, I wish I could stay here forever! I mean the night air is crisp and fresh and I'm talking to a wonderful girl! Just then he heard a car door slam shut, "Oh crap! My friends are here, and by the looks of it they're drunk. You'd better run, they get a bit... perverted when their drunk. They can't see very well, so they won't notice you running if they don'y very close. I'd better go distract them." Alexander runs up to them and is just hoping Kina is leaving as he is running up, "Hey guys!" Alexander wanted so bad to look back to see if she was running, but he couldn't without drawing attention to her.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kina Morane Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:12 pm

She jus stood, she froze she just couldn't move without saying good-bye and she didn't care if the guys are perverts she didn't want to leave she had fallen into him and she liked him a lot but she made herself move she looked back as she started to walk away but then a man came up and hit her from behind "Ah!" she cried as she fell to the ground.
Kina Morane
Kina Morane

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Puppy Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:05 am

Alexander hears their greeting and his suspicious were confirmed, they were drunk except for his friend Jones, who is a pervert drunk or not. Well Jones saw Kina and pushed his way past me saying, "Hiding a pretty young girl from us are you." Worry crossed Alex's face as he approached Kina. He got up and heard Kina yell, his eyes shot up to him seeing he was standing over her body. She ran over to him as fast as he could and jumped up onto his back, putting him a chock hold. "You're getting her that easy you pervert!" He slid his body of so his feet were touching the ground, still holding him in a chock hold he back away forcing Jones along with him. Alexander thew him back and ran in front of him, guarding Kina's body. When Jones made no move toward him he ran toward Kina, picking her body up without stopping, he ran as fast as he could to get away from them. Luckily I'm on the track team or else I'd never be able to out run Jones. When he was sure he'd lost them he was out of breath and panting like a dog. After Alexander regained his breath he lightly shook Kina and whispered, "Hey wake up. They're not here anymore. You're safe now." He took her body and lifted her up so she was in his arms and laying across his body. He shook her again, hoping what Jones did wasn't to bad. He felt were Jones had hit and felt a small bump, then he sighed. Well at least it's not that bad. I feel horrible now. I hope she'll feel better. Just then he felt her stir, so he looked at her intently.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kina Morane Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:24 am

Kina woke and looked up at him "What...."she couldn't finish her sentance she only thought 'if only he knew...that I can read minds' she then looked down blushing "Thank you"she whispered as she looked back up at him she felt as if she were going to faint at any moment she had never liked anyone this much before. ((I know it's a bit short but can you just roll with it))
Kina Morane
Kina Morane

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Puppy Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:19 pm

Alexander sighed with relief and smiled, "I'm so sorry! Are you okay?" Alexander looked into her eyes apologetically. He had one hand on her head were the bump had formed and one right at the curve of her back. The stars shine brightly above them, and the lighting made her look like an angel. Without waiting for her answer he pulled her up to him, wrapping his arms tighter around her pulling her into a hug that he refused to let go of. He whispered into he ear again, "I'm so sorry." Alexander just closed his eyes and hoped that Jones wouldn't be able to find them quickly. Forgive me... was all he could think about. He knew that he could out run Jones, but Jones is not the kinda person to give up easily when it comes to a girl. So they might encounter him again tonight, but when that time comes, he'll be ready.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kina Morane Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:18 pm

"I forgive you"she whispered into his ear and hugged him back she couldn't help but like him he was the nicest person she had met so far. Kina shifted her head to look up at him "Thank you for caring Alexander..."she whispers and looks down blushing because she knew that he was a nice guy and partly because she had fallen for him. Kina looks back up after a few moments her medium green eyes glisting in the moon light ((Her eyes change from dark to bright green depending on her mood)) "I-I....think your nice...."she says shyly.
Kina Morane
Kina Morane

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Puppy Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:12 pm

Alexander lifts up his head to look at her face. She's so beautiful... Alexander thought and replied to her by saying, "Thank you." He closed his eyes, "You are to precious not to care about." and stood up wit her still in his arms. He opened his eyes and saw her beautiful green eyes, looking deeply into them he leaned in pulling her closer as he did and kissed her lips gently. He kissed her for what seemed to be a half a minute, and as he released the kiss he said, "Come on, we should get you home before Jones catches up."
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kina Morane Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:55 pm

Kina blushed and followed him Kina brought him to her house and made him come in she sat him down on the couch and kissed him lightly before she went into another room for only a moment and then came back out with some tea. Kina sat the tea down and sat by him pouring them some she handed a cup to him "I...thank you for calling me beautiful..."Kina looked up at him smiling brightly "S-so....d-do you l-like me? as in more than friends..."she asked shyly.
Kina Morane
Kina Morane

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Puppy Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:08 pm

Alexander made sure she got home safely, and when they did she invited him inside. He sat down on her couch and she came over and kissed him then went into the kitchen. As she was getting what she was getting, Alexander laid his head back onto the couch and rested his eyes waiting for her to come back. As he was thinking and waiting a thought came to him That feeling I had on the beach, before Kina arrived, if I had listen to it, she wouldn't have been anywhere near those guys when they arrived, and she wouldn't have been hurt.After that thought crossed his mind Kina came back she with some tea. He watched her carry the tea over and set it down, the sitting down herself. As she poured some tea she thanked him, "Well, I like to tell people the truth" Alexander reached over behind her head, feeling the bump Jones made, "I'm sorry. I'll kill him for that later. I like you, I really... no it's more just just like. I know I just met you about an hour ago, but I don't care. You're precious to me, I couldn't live without you." I love you... Alexander pulled her into another hug, his hand still on her head.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kina Morane Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:20 pm

"I-I love you to" she had read his mind then she covered her mouth not knowing what to say she looked at him her eyes turned from bright green to a deep green as she looked at him. Kina sighed "I-I'm sorry..."she said hesitiant because she didn't know what to say she looked at him her eyes filled with tears.
Kina Morane
Kina Morane

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Puppy Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:11 am

He just looked at her, not knowing what to think. It's like she just read my mind. He just smiled brightly at her, "You always surprise me! I love you." Alexander leaned closer to her face and kissed her lips softly but intensely. They stayed that way for about a minute before he pulled away. He look down at her green eyes, then out the window, "It's getting late," Alexander said as he was standing up, "I should be leaving and you should be getting to bed." He didn't want to leave, in fact he wanted nothing more in the world than to stay here with her, however Jones was out there, more than likely looking for where they disappeared to, and he had to leave before he found him. Although it wasn't very likely he would, it was still very possible. Looking down at her face he said, "I will see you tomorrow. Goodnight." Alexander kissed her cheek goodnight, then left her house. When he left, he looked up to the front of her house and saw Jones. Alexander stiffened when he saw him, then walked up to him saying, "What are you doing her?" A mock surprise clearly went across Jones face with the hostility in Alexander's voice, "Well, I'm here to see you and that pretty young thing you ran off with." Jones laughed as he tried to push his way past Alexander, but held firm then spoke, "You're not getting near her this time, or any other time." Jones sighed at the thought, "You've known her for and hour, what sorta bond could you have made with her in that time?" the sarcasm in his voice offended Alexander to the point of violence. Restraining himself from hitting Jones, he spoke though gritted teeth. "You are a nasty pervert! You would know what to do with love if it was sent in a wrapped box. Kina is a wonderful girl! She is pretty, smart, shy and... and innocent!! I will NOT let you soil her!" Not being able to retain himself any longer, he punched Jones right in the face, breaking his nose and giving him a black eye. Alexander ran back to Kina's door and entering her house. He found her still just sitting on the couch as he leaned against the doorway saying, "So, uh... I'm gonna be staying here for the night, if that is alright with you."
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kina Morane Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:44 am

Kina looked up a small cut had crossed her eye "Y-yeah..."she said but her voice was darker than before more like a boy's voice than she looked down and she had tears in her eyes "It hurts"she said covering her eye than the cut went away and she turned back to her normal self "Oh....Hi...you can stay"she smiled at him her eyes turned from black to bright green. Kina stood up and went to him hugging him tightly not wanting to let go she kissed him "I-I love you...and I need to talk to you before morning...but not now...after dinner..."she kissed him more passonatly.
Kina Morane
Kina Morane

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Puppy Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:08 am

He just looked at her and laughed dryly, "Yea, uh, I just ran into Jones out there. I'm pretty sure I knocked him out, but you'd better lock the door just in case." As she came up and hugged him he wrapped one arm around her and kept the other on the door, making sure it stayed closed. When she had kissed him first it had surprised him a bit, because she was so shy and all. "Alright, we will talk later. Do you need help making dinner?
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kina Morane Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:37 am

"No....I'm just making some stir-fry...."she kissed his cheek and went ot hte kitchen starting to make dinner about 20 minutes went by before she came out "It will be done in another 10 minutes..."swhe said and hugged him kissing him she felt like she could be herself around him not all shy and stuff and she kissed him passonatly for about 3 minutes. she then went to make the stir-fry about 7 minutes went by and she called from the kitchen that dinner was ready.
Kina Morane
Kina Morane

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Puppy Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:33 pm

Alexander watch her walk into the kitchen to make dinner, and he smiled, it reminded him of when he was younger living with his parents and his sisters. Alexander looked out the window to check on Jones, and seeing he was in fact knocked out he stepped away from the window, then locking the door. He just stood around waiting for dinner when he heard Kina telling him it would be ready soon, then coming over and kiss him. He loved her kiss, it was always so tender yet intense. Kissing her back with the same passion, he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulling her closer. When she finally pulled away, it saddened him, but he just sighed and let her walk back into the kitchen. Alexander made his way to the kitchen just as Kina was telling him it was ready. As he walk into the kitchen he spun her around wrapping one arm around her waist and kissed her quickly saying, "Thank you for dinner and letting me stay here tonight." then he grabbed both there plates and set them down on the table. Alexander pulled out her chair, and when she sat down, he sat in his chair.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kina Morane Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:36 pm

"No problem....I...just...thought that it would be a good idea...and we can talk later...I hope...."she drifted off almost like she didn't want to tell him then she looked at him "Lets eat" she said changing the subject she started to eat slowly as if she was uneasy about something.
Kina Morane
Kina Morane

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Puppy Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:45 pm

Alexander listen to her as she stumbled over her word, "Of course we'll talk after dinner." He was kinda shocked when she just suddenly change the subject, Whats wrong with her? As they both ate Kina was obviously uneasy, and Alexander watch her with growing concern. Finally Alexander just stood up, his chair scraping across the floor, and walk over to her, grabbed her hand and pulled her into his arms, "What's the matter? Don't tell me it's nothing either, I can tell something is wrong."
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kina Morane Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:33 am

"I...I well...I can read minds...and I don't know...if you will still like me...but I guess you...kinda know now..."she grew quiet waiting for his answer she was afraid that he wouldn't love her anymore she sat there looking down she couldn't bare to look at him she didn't want to see his face as he told her he didn't love her anymore.
Kina Morane
Kina Morane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next