-Insert Epic Title Here-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coru...Meets Chii ((Dessa))

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Coru...Meets Chii ((Dessa)) Empty Coru...Meets Chii ((Dessa))

Post by Kina Morane Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:07 pm

Coru was walking in the village one afternoon looking straight ahead he didn't notice a male beside him "Hey....Dude?" said the male Coru looked at him "Uh...Hey Chard" Coru said and turned his attention back to a young female around the age of 15 he walked up to her "Hello mam" He said to her she looked at him surprised that anyone would talk to her "Uh...um...hi..." she whispered "Hey you want to come to the bar with me and a few friends?" he asked "N-no"she said looking down blushing "Hey no reason to blush" he said as she walked faster he followed her "Come on baby" he started to flirt his friend grabbed his arm and made him walk awau from the girl "B-bye" she whispered under her breath and he heard her "Bye!" he yelled and got away from his friend walking away...
Kina Morane
Kina Morane

Back to top Go down

Coru...Meets Chii ((Dessa)) Empty Re: Coru...Meets Chii ((Dessa))

Post by Dessa Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:13 pm

She pushed a big long wade of blankets tied together as a rope latter. "This outta help.." she whispered to herself. Climbing out of her window, she slid down from the damp rain. Screaming she fell. "Chii?!" cried Kana from inside the house.
Dessa
Dessa

Back to top Go down

Post by Kina Morane Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:35 pm

Coru continued to walk adn suddenly ran into a pole "What the hell?!" he yelled and punched the pole "Ow!!!" he screamed "That fucking hurt" he said looking down he finally went home "Lady! Mozart! come here" he yelled for his dogs Mozart came immediatly and Lady came after finishing her food he petted both of them he then went to take Mozart for a walk.
Kina Morane
Kina Morane

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessa Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:42 am

Chii sighed as she had bad it to town. Holding herself, her head was bowed. "I hate it there..." she said to herself. "I hate it ther--" she was interuppted by bumping into someone. Falling back, she hit her head on the ground, knocking her unconious.
Dessa
Dessa

Back to top Go down

Post by Kina Morane Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:48 am

Coru was walking Mozart when he came upon a girl in the street he picked her up after trying to wake her he than brought her to his home sighing he put a wet cloth on her head. Coru sat by her after putting to dogs out on leashes to go potty he looked at her frowning 'what will I do if she doesn't wake?' he thought and looked away not wanting to think of it any more.
Kina Morane
Kina Morane

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessa Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:13 pm

Chii began shifting in her sleep. "Mmmf... M-Mama.." she whinned, her eyes were still closed. She shifted more. "Mama..." she whined again. Soon enough, her eyes slowly opened and she looked up at the man. She quickly sat up, holding the blanket to her chest. "W-what?! Where am I?! Why am I naked?! WHO ARE YOU?!" she cried.
Dessa
Dessa

Back to top Go down

Post by Kina Morane Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:20 pm

"I found you on the street you were uncountious and I brought you here my mother took off your clothes and is washing them now because they were bloody" he half smiled Mozart came in becasue his mother had brought Mozart and Lady in Mozart looked up at her with big blue eyes he was a beagle mixed with a husky he was a medium sized dog Coru looked down at Mozart "Go...leave her alone" he said Mozart put his tail inbetween his legs and walked out.
Kina Morane
Kina Morane

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessa Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:21 pm

"No.. It's okay.. I love animals.." she said. Chii let the blanket drop from her chest as she held out her arms to the dog. "Come here, puppy! I won't hurt you.. Com lay with me..!" she said, a warm smile crossing over her face.
Dessa
Dessa

Back to top Go down

Post by Kina Morane Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:25 pm

Mozart looked back his head cocked "Come on boy lay with her..." Mozart's eyes brightened and he went to Chii laying down beside her he licked her face. Coru smiled "Mozart, be good I will be back in a few minutes" Coru left for only a few moments then came back with her clothes "Here..."he gave them to her and left so she could get dressed.
Kina Morane
Kina Morane

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessa Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:28 pm

She was hugging the dog. "Mozart.. Awwe, you're so cute~!" she squealed with joy. She nuzzled her face into his fur. "I could just eat you up, silly puppy!" she said, kissing his head.
Dessa
Dessa

Back to top Go down

Post by Kina Morane Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:32 pm

Mozart just looked at her oddly when she said she could eat him up he tilted his head he understood many things humans said and didn't want to be eaten he licked her face he had really long hair and his tail was curled but he had the markings of a beagle Mozart curled up beside her and nudged her clothes closer to her wanting her to get dressed her didn't want to look at her naked body any longer not that he didn't like her it's just he was a dog and wanted her to get dressed so his owner could come back in.
Kina Morane
Kina Morane

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessa Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:35 pm

CHii nodded. Patting his head, she stood and pulled on her clothes. She walked over to the door, opening it before laying back in bed and hugging Mozart. "So cute~!" she squealed again.
Dessa
Dessa

Back to top Go down

Post by Kina Morane Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:40 pm

Mozart was curled up by her when Coru came back in he smiled at the sight 'You like dogs?" he asked looking at Chii when he said it. Coru came and sat by her and Mozart, Mozart went and laid across Chii to lick his owner he laid across Chii his head on Coru's lap he looked up at Coru and Coru patted his head "Good dog"he said.
Kina Morane
Kina Morane

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessa Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:42 pm

"I love all animals.." she said. Her blue eyes glistened as she nuzzled the puppy's fur. "He's just so cute..!" She looked up. Then a frowned crossed her. "I'm sorry for intruding.. I'll be going.." she said. Getting up to walking out the door.
Dessa
Dessa

Back to top Go down

Post by Kina Morane Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:50 pm

"No wait stay for dinne please" he said quickly before she left he got up and grabbed her arm to stop her "Please" his green eyes were inviting.
Kina Morane
Kina Morane

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessa Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:52 pm

Blushing, Chii looked down. "I-I can't.. I'm leaving town.. Forever.. Someone's after me and I have to go.." she said. She pulled from his grip and as soon as she reached the front door, there was a knock. "Hello?!" came a man's voice. Chii gasped. "He followed me.." she said to herself, backing away.
Dessa
Dessa

Back to top Go down

Post by Kina Morane Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:56 pm

"Get in the bedroom now" said Coru and as soon as she did he opened the door with a light smile on his face "How may I help you..."he asked he smiled like there was no tomorrow hoping, wishing that the man would not come in and if he did Coru had his hand on his pack of daggers one in hand already.
Kina Morane
Kina Morane

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessa Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:58 pm

"Where is Chii.. Is your mother hiding her again?!" he yelled. "CHII!! CHI GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE OR ELSE YOUR IN BIG TROUBLE!!!" Chii looked at Mozart, sad look on her face. She was hiding with him under the bed. Ready to climb out, she paused. Kana was coming.
Dessa
Dessa

Back to top Go down

Post by Kina Morane Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:02 pm

Coru took out his dagger and swung at him he cut his face and then his arm "Get out of my house!" he said firmly "Or I will cut you even more in places you don't want to be cut...." Coru looked at him straight in the eye where he had just cut a large gash across.
Kina Morane
Kina Morane

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessa Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:07 pm

Chii was frozen. "Fuck.." she cursed. Kana growled at Coru. "You really want to try that?" he said, smirking. He walked toward Coru. "Do you really?"
Dessa
Dessa

Back to top Go down

Post by Kina Morane Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:11 pm

Coru grabbed his gun from his back "Do YOU really want to try that?" he asked pointing the gun at Kana he looked like he was going to shoot .
Kina Morane
Kina Morane

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessa Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:15 pm

Kana smirked. He charged, ducking under the gun, and punching him right in the stomach. Chii flinched. "Stop!!" she yelled, running out and tackling Kana to the ground.
Dessa
Dessa

Back to top Go down

Post by Kina Morane Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:20 pm

Coru shot at Kana htting him in the stomach the second time and covering his ears they started to bleed he shot again trying to hit him in the heart but he missed hitting the tip of Chii's hair and then the wall. Coru sat up.
Kina Morane
Kina Morane

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessa Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:24 pm

Chi had Kana to the ground. He pushed her off. "Stop it, Kana.. you can't keep me locked up forever!! I'm turning 18 today!! I can leave when I want!!" she yelled.
Dessa
Dessa

Back to top Go down

Post by Kina Morane Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:27 pm

Coru's ears were bleeding from how close the gun was to his sensitive ears he got up "Leave my property NOW!" he said walking over to Chii he picked her up and walked to the door opening it "Oh...and leave her alone or this won't be the only time we meet"he said.
Kina Morane
Kina Morane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next