-Insert Epic Title Here-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ali :)

2 posters

Go down

Ali :) Empty Ali :)

Post by Katniss-Everdeen Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:23 pm

Hey Ali! Smile I have Akalia and Lorethan.
Katniss-Everdeen
Katniss-Everdeen

Back to top Go down

Ali :) Empty Re: Ali :)

Post by Ali9910 Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:21 pm

I only have bella so far, i'll make a guy soon, just not today because i've been really busy lately
Ali9910
Ali9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Katniss-Everdeen Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:29 pm

Okay Smile
Katniss-Everdeen
Katniss-Everdeen

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali9910 Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:29 pm

I made a guy, his name is Zak
Ali9910
Ali9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Katniss-Everdeen Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:45 pm

Okay :)What should the setting be?
Katniss-Everdeen
Katniss-Everdeen

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali9910 Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:06 pm

Hmm... i don't know. It's your choice, i'm fine with just a highschool or town or something if you would like to do that.
Ali9910
Ali9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Katniss-Everdeen Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:57 pm

Okay Smile Then why don't we do a high school? Do you want me to post first?
Katniss-Everdeen
Katniss-Everdeen

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali9910 Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:44 pm

If u want to I can post first too if ya want
Ali9910
Ali9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Katniss-Everdeen Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:48 pm

Could you please? I'm having writer's block sorry.
Katniss-Everdeen
Katniss-Everdeen

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali9910 Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:02 pm

Isabella was outside in the parking lot, waiting for zak. She knew he was going to be late, he always was o the first day of school but they had a tradition that they would walk in together. Bella took her backpack from the ground an walked over to the entrance to the school. She leaned against the wall until Zak decided to show up.

Zak was running late as usual... His alarm had not gone off at the right one and he had not planned anything ahead like he knew he should have. Quickly, he grabbed a bagel and his backpack and he left for school. When arriving, zak found Isabella waiting for him by the entrance, she was glaring at him impatient ally... "Sorry I'm late. My alarm clock didn't go off..." He rubbed the bam his head with his hand looking apologetic.
Ali9910
Ali9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Katniss-Everdeen Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:04 pm

Akalia walked off her bus and looked around. She was new here and she hoped to meet some new people. She walked onto the quad and sat under a big oak tree. She had her long brown hair undone so if cascaded freely over her shoulders. She was tan from a summer spent in Florida. She was wearing black sunglasses and a dress. Just picture the dress below with no sleeves or straps. She pulled out her ipod and turned it to some ramdom song. She looked around, nodding her head alittle to the music.
Ali :) 40951_10

Lorethan followed his cousin off of the bus. She headed off towards the quad and he headed to his locker. His backpack was heavy with the books and folders and other supplies that he would need. He opened his locker and put everything inside. He grabbed his Math stuff and headed outside to spend his homeroom outdoors. This was a cool school. His last one never let them go outside. He looked around hopingbto see a friendly face.
Katniss-Everdeen
Katniss-Everdeen

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali9910 Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:06 pm

Isabella went into the school with Zak. They went to put their stuff away into their lockers and foud out that they were right across from each other. She smiled and stuffed her back pack into her locker. "Well at least well know where to find each other when we have to leave." she walked back outside after she put her stuff away and saw two people siting in the shade hanging out.
Ali9910
Ali9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Katniss-Everdeen Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:39 am

Lorethan stood by his cousin, looking around. He flipped his bangs out of his facd. He saw a guy and girl on the other side of the quad. Even from a distance he could tell she was cute, maybe even hot. He grinned and headed in their direction. He reached her and smiled. "Hey, I'm Lorethan. But you can call me Reth."

Akalia saw her cousin staring at something farther away. She looked and saw a boy and girl. Ohhh so he was scopong out the chicks already? Well two could play at that game because, hello, thst guy looked pretty hot to her. She stood up and followed him over to them. After he had introduced himself she did too. "I'm Akalia, his cousin." She smiled and looked over st the boy. She was right. H. O. T.
Katniss-Everdeen
Katniss-Everdeen

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali9910 Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:48 pm

Isabella looked at the two people that were walking over. She couldn't help but blush when the guy introduced himself, he was HOT!!! "I'm Isabella, but everyone calls me Bella or bells." She looked over at zak. "This is my friend zak." She smiled.

Zak rolled his eyes, the guy that had walked over was definitely trying to flirt with bella. Then, zak looked over at the girl tht had walked over with him, she was pretty cute. He smiled then looked at Bella like "You know I can introduce myself thanks."
Ali9910
Ali9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Katniss-Everdeen Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:53 pm

Reth smiled at the beautiful girl. What had she said her name was? Isabella? Oh yes, but he could call her Bella or Bells. That worked. He would settle for the first nickname till he knew her better. "Well it's nice to meet you Bella."

Akira smiled. The guy had attitude. So hawt<3 She looked at him. "Well if you want to introduce yourself so badly then do it." She put her hand on her hip and smirked. "I didn't hear it the first time. What was it? Jack? Mack?" She ignored the eye-roll she received from Reth at this.
Katniss-Everdeen
Katniss-Everdeen

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali9910 Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:42 am

Isabella smiled. "It's nice to meet you too Reth." she had not thought that Reth would be a polite as he was, thoughts she was glad that he wasn't just one of those players. She looked over at zak wondering what he was going to think of Akita. She knew that with him being somewhat of a bad boy he wasn't used to girls giving him attitude.

Zak chuckled. He decided that he liked this new girl Akira. "my names zak." he winked at her and frowned when Isabella said it was really zakiara... He glared at Isabella, she knew he hated his real name. He sighed. "Yea, my real name is zakiara but everyone does call me zak." he looked back and forth from the dude and Akira.
Ali9910
Ali9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum