-Insert Epic Title Here-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cayden....

2 posters

Go down

Cayden.... Empty Cayden....

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:01 pm

OOC: I'm not sure if you would like to roleplay these two any more. But I thought I would move it just in case. I hope you do.

Kevin took his shower and come out only wearing his jeans tossing the other clothes into the washed he walked out to the back porch and sat down. Kevin lit a cigarette and sighed taking a long drag and patting Dagger's head. Kevin soon became lost in thought as he looked out into the dark yard. That was only lit by the bit of moon light there was. Kevin's thoughts for some reason drifted off to his brother. He thought about him, and what he may be doing.

Kevin had not a clue what his brother had left for. He didn't know how long he would be where he was either. He had been told a week or two. But Demon never ketp his word. Never. Kevin sighed and took another long drag closing his eyes and thinking once again.

Kevin was pulled out of his thoughts when a yell came from the house. Kevi quitckly got up and was standing next to Redemption in a matter of seconds. " Redemption? Are you okay? What happedened." Kevin just guessed he had rolledd over of something and fallen. " Would you like to lay on my bed." He asked with a frown kneeling down next to him. Redemption was clearly in alot of pain. Kevin frowned even more. " Do you want some pain meds?" He was truly worried about Redemption, this seemed to be very hard on him. Kevin didn't think he had been shot, or even hurt much. But there was really no way of knowing. Kevin let out a sigh and looked down at Redemption.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Location : Under a midnight sky, where the moon is always full.

Back to top Go down

Cayden.... Empty Re: Cayden....

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Wed May 23, 2012 5:25 pm

what ever if you don't want to roleplay, just say so.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by JENOVA's SOLDIER Fri May 25, 2012 6:23 pm

You don't need to get angry at me. I believe i've warned everyone I RP with beforehand that I am horrible at replying. And I always find it pointless to reply after leaving an RP alone for so long. It's not that I don't want to RP, it's never that I don't want to RP it's that I don't want to reply to this anymore. You know? It's no longer entertaining. If you would like to start something new then I will reply to it.
JENOVA's SOLDIER
JENOVA's SOLDIER
Admin

https://heartofrpfantasy.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Fri May 25, 2012 7:09 pm

What ever i could really care less... Up to you.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum