For Ali <3

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

For Ali <3 - Page 2 Empty Re: For Ali <3

Post by Wolves-Rule1 on Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:33 pm

" Hi." Blake said with a smile. Blake stood up and turned off the night before laying down and patting the spot next to him.

(( WB Sooo sorry))
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Location : Under a midnight sky, where the moon is always full.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali9910 on Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:42 pm

((it's ok))

Alex smiled an lay down next to him putting her head on his chest, she got comfortable and closed her eyes. She started to fall asleep after a little while, listening to Blake's even breathing.
Ali9910
Ali9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 on Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:39 pm

Blake wake up the next morning and carefuly got up from the bed. Quietly walking down stairs, finding his brothers, father, and Mark already at the table. What time was it? He looked at the clock 11:10am. Oh wow H[i]e thought to himself before sitting down on the counter.

" Sleep good?" His father asked while reading. " Who's the girl?" His father placed the book down on the table and looked at his son. " What did you do last night huh?" He asked eyeing his son.

Blake sighed and rolled his eyes. " Her names Alex. And dad you know me better then that." He looked down at the floor with another deep sigh.

His father looked him over again and picked up the book. " Okay then." He went back to reading.

Mark stood up from the table and walked over to Blake. " Your not lying now are you?" Mark spoke so that only Blake would hear him.

Blake shook his head making hair fall into his eyes. " I would never."

Mark nodded and looked over at Ren. " Hang out with him today please, I don't know what's up but he seems quite mopy." blake gave a small nod before heading back up stairs. He sat down on the bed and placed a hand lightly on Alex's side.

" Hey sleepy get up, it's almost noon." He spoke in a quiet and soft voice. Blake leaned over and lightly kissed her cheek.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali9910 on Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:26 pm

Alex woke up slowly, her eyes fluttering open as she awakened. "oh good morning Blake, did I really sleep that long? I'm sorry. I didn't mean to sleep so late." she sat up, stretched and yawned. Getting out of bed she looked around, only now fully awakening. "did I miss much?" she said quietly as she looked up at him. Alex was surprised that it was so quiet in his house this late, by this time her brothers would already either be gone, have friends over, or have woken her up already.
Ali9910
Ali9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 on Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:55 pm

Blake shook his head. " No I just woke up not long ago." He looked around for a second then back to her. " you hungry? Everyones down in the kitchen." Blake gave a smile before taking her hand and heading down stairs.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali9910 on Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:10 pm

Alex smiled when he took her hand and headed down the stairs with Blake quietly. Quickly fixing her hair they walked into the kitchen. To her surprise she found, jayden, Ren and two other people who she guessed were Blake's dad and his boyfriend. "hi." she smiled sheepishly, unsure of exactly what to do. Alex looked up at Blake for help.
Ali9910
Ali9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 on Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:31 pm

Mark smiled when Black and Alex came down the stairs. " Hello." He said giving a warm smile to the girl. He held out a hand. " I'm Mark, I'm...." He hesitated and Blake gave a nod. " I'm with his father." Blakes father lifted his head and put the book down. He stood and walked over.

" Hello." The man didn't smile, but held out a hand. " Jeb, I'm Blake's dad." Jeb went and sat back down picking up the book.

Mark walked over to the stove with a smile. Mark seemed alot nicer then Jeb, which he was. " You hungry sweet heart." He asked looking over his shodler at Alex. " I know Blake is." He chuckled when Blake's hand went to his stomach as it growled.

Mark rolled up the sleaves of his purple shirt, pulled off his ring and washed his hands. " What would you like to eat?"
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali9910 on Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:55 pm

Alex smiled, mark seemed very nice. He certainly was very friendly. But, as Blake's dad introduced himself to her she could tell he did not like her... Alex looked back at mark. "Yes I guess I am a little hungry." she smiled when Blakes stomach growled. Thinking for a moment, Alex decided she wanted pancakes. "may I please have some pancakes?"
Ali9910
Ali9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 on Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:10 pm

Mark gave a white smile. " You bet you can." He got the mix out and started to make the. " Babe do you want some?" He asked looking over at Jeb. Jeb just shook his head.

" I do!." Jayden yelled.

Mark chuckled. " Okay." He walked over and ruffled Ren's hair. " Do you want same hun?" He asked Ren. Ren shook his head. " Rn what's wrong." Ren just pushed in his chair and walked down to his room. Mark sighed and went back to cooking.

Blake also sighed and sat down on the table. Blake patted his lap for Alex to sit down. Getting a look from his dad and chuckle from his brother. But he didn't give a damn.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali9910 on Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:34 pm

Alex giggled and walked over. She sat down on Blake's lap and looked at him like "your dad doesn't like me very much does he? He sure doesn't act like it..." she looked down at the table quietly and took Blake's hand. She probably looked like a slut to Blake's father but she did really like Blake... She looked up at mark and then over at jayden, at least they seemed to except her. Mark was being very kind to her and she appreciated it.
Ali9910
Ali9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 on Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:52 pm

Blake put his mouth by her ear so only she would hear him. " He doesn't like most people at first. He'll get over it." Blake smiled and kissed her just to piss his dad off. But Blake could do what he wanted now hw was over the age of 16 right? Yep there for he could date as he wanted. Blake placed the hand that was not in hers on her hip.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali9910 on Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:01 pm

Alex smiled and blushed a bit when Blake kissed her. The last thing she wanted was for Blake's father to disapprove of her. She knew Blake was just making a point to his dad but it felt a bit awkward. Though, she couldn't be soon that bad with his family, so far mark and jayden seemed to like her. Though, she wasn't very sure about Ren he left whenever she came near him
Ali9910
Ali9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 on Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:16 pm

Mark walked over and placed a plate of pancakes on the table just as they kissed. He smiled and Jayden chuckled again. Jeb just let out a huff and left the room. Blake pulled away. There were now two empty chairs there for she no onger needed to sit on his lap. Jayden got a stack on food and started to eat.

" Mm Mark this is good." He said with a chuckle.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali9910 on Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:28 pm

Alex got up off of his lap and sat down in one of the empty chairs. She took a plate and took a pancake. She quietly put powdered sugar and syrup on then took a bite. "wow these pancakes are amazing!" she looked at mark. "thank you so much."
Ali9910
Ali9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 on Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:11 pm

Mark smiled. " you welcome sweetie." He sood up from the table and walked to the stairs. " i'll be back." He Headed up the stairs to talk to Jeb.

Jayden quickly finished and tokk three more. Getting a chuckle for Blake. " Your a pig."

" Yep I know." Jayden said with a grin. Blake chuckled and got his own plate of three and started to eat.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali9910 on Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:00 am

Alex took a bite of her pancake and sighed. She looked at the stairs as mark walked up, to talk to Blake's dad, she guessed. He really didn't like her very much did he? She wasn't used to people not liking her. She decided not to worry about it and went back to eating her pancakes.
Ali9910
Ali9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 on Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:39 pm

Jayden fished the three he had, having a total of six then got another two. Blake rolled his eyes and finshed his three. He stood up and took his plate to the sink and washed it. Walking back over to the table and sitting down waiting for her to finish. He ate rather fast.

Mark came back down stairs and sat in th living room, working on his new book. Devil's Last Word. The book was about bullied kids and even adults.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali9910 on Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:09 pm

Alex laughed at jayden while she finsihed her pancakes. "Hungry much jayden?" she got up and took her dishes; she pulled up her sleeves and washed her dishes. After finishing washing he dishes she walked out into the living room with Blake. She saw mark working on his book. "you write books mark?"
Ali9910
Ali9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 on Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:05 am

Jayden glared at her when she said something about how much he ate. " I'm a jock, we eat... ALOT." jayden finshed eating and walked up to his room.

Blake patted his lap when she walked into the room. When Mark heard his name he looked up. " Oh um, yes." He went back to typing. " I have three out. Blakes a rather good writer himself. You should see some of his writing for last year." Blake blushed when Mark said this and placed his hand on the back of his neck.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali9910 on Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:43 pm

Alex sighed, she had somehow managed to make three members of blake's family hate her within the span of two days. She really wondered how she manged to do that sometimes. Though, she figured there was nothing she could do about it right now and that she would somehow make it up to Jayden, Ren and Blake's father some other time.

Alex sat down next to blake and leaned her head on his shoulder. "That's so cool, when i was little i always wanted to be writer, but i was never very good at it." She looked at Blake. "You have to show me some of your writing sometime mister." She poked his side and smiled.
Ali9910
Ali9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 on Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:40 pm

Blake let out a sigh. " Come on." He said standing up and walking up to his room. Blake walked over the the large closet and pulled out an old box from the top. Placing it carefuly down on the bed. Black sat down and looked at her. " What grade?" He asked with a smile.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali9910 on Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:51 pm

Alex smiled and looked done at the box. "Um... I don't know. What about ninth grade?" when he took out a piece of paper from ninth grade she took it from him and began to read through. He was actually really good. It was much better than she had even expected. "this is fantastic Blake. Why didn't you want to show me this?" she could tell he didn't want to because of the way he had sighed when she had said she wanted to see it...
Ali9910
Ali9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 on Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:14 pm

Blake shrugged. " I don't knoiw, i just like to keep this stuff to myself." He looked at her. Blake smiled and took the paper back placing it inside it's folder. Blake looked back over at her and smiled. He didn't really think before he acted. But why did that matter any way? Blake leaned in and kissed her. Slightly deeper then he had earlier that day.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali9910 on Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:18 pm

Alex blushed and kissed him. It was sudden but she didn't mind and she was glad that he wasn't mad at her because she had seen his writing. Though she hadnt seemed like a big deal. Alex pulled back and looked down. "Blake your family, everyone but mark hates me."
Ali9910
Ali9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 on Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:25 pm

" Alex they don't know you. Ren doesn't even know your name. And Mark says somethings up with him. I'm sure Jayden in fine. He wasn't being mean. He glares at people alot, don't take it the wrong way." Blake looked down at the floor. " And my dad... Well me dad hates every one other then Mark, so don't mind him. Just give them a chane." Blake looked back over at her and placed a hand on her leg. " I'm sure they'll love you."
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum