-Insert Epic Title Here-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Ali <3

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

For Ali <3 Empty For Ali <3

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:15 pm

Nlake nodded when she said something about Ren. He would be fine. He was a big boy. Blake just needed to get the little guy of his mind Blake let out a small sigh. This was his time with Alex he would stay on that, ot let his mind drift to him younger brother. Blake looked over at her. ' The movies almost over... What do you want to do after.* He asked glancing at the clock.

Black walked back into the room where th movie was waiting and sat down on the couch, waiting for her to settel in before he played the movei again. Blake let his arm fall lightly over her as they watched, it was just how he was. Blake looked down at her and gave a small smile then looked back to the latge screen. He was quite happy that she had came over who knew where this could lead to. She seemed to like him. And Blake liked her quite a bit himself.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Location : Under a midnight sky, where the moon is always full.

Back to top Go down

For Ali <3 Empty Re: For Ali <3

Post by Ali9910 Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:20 pm

Alex smiled. She couldn't help but think it was cute that Blake was worried about his little brother Ren, though she knew if he was Blake's brother there was nothing he should have to worry about. "I'm not sure what we should do after the movie is over, i guess thats up to you.' She said to him befgore they walked back into the room where they were watching the movie.

She sat down and smiled when Blake put his arm around her; she really liked Blake but she had no idea what her brothers would say if they started to date. She hadn't known him long and her brothers seemed to only put up with him because they had to. She shrugged, knowing she'd figure something out if it ever came to that. She sighjed, she shouldn't be thinking about that, she didn't even know if Blake liked her, although he did seem to. She knew boys actions could be misleading though...
Ali9910
Ali9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:52 pm

* Time skip*

Afrter the movie was over Blake stood and looked downa t her. Blake streched out his arms and popped him back. " What now?" Blake asked with a small grin.She had said she didn't know what to do. And Blake wasn't quite so sure either. ' What time is it?' He thought to himself looking at the clock. 9:09 was the time. Blake sighed and sat back down.

Ren then popped into his head he still wasn't home, or at least Blake hadn't heard any one other then Jayden upstairs. " Are you hungrey?" He asked looking at her. " There's plenty to eat upstairs." Blake gave a small smile. He himself was dying of hungrey. But when aren't teen guys Hungery? Blake waited for her to get up then headed upstairs.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali9910 Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:05 pm

Alex smiled when the movie ended, it hadn't been as scary as she thought it was going to be. She followed Blake upstairs to get something to eat, though she knew that he was just worried about the fact that his little brother Ren was not home yet. Alex smiled, Blake was cute when he was over protective unlike her brothers.
She walked upstairs and entered the kitchen, unsure of what she wanted to eat. Alex decided on some Oreos and pulled a package of mint ones from the kitchen cabinet. "What are you going to have Blake?" She looked at him as she took a bite from one of the Oreos.
Ali9910
Ali9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:40 pm

Blake walked into the kitchen glacing into the kitchen as he did. Jayden was passed out on the couch with his puppy Kipper on his lap. Blake chuckled as he passed the room and walked into the kitchen. Blake hadn't ate much today. he walked straight the fridge and pulled ouit some left over pizza. " Do you want some?" He asked placing it in the microwave.

After it was heated he pulled it put and took a bit burning his moth as he did. " Oh shit. That was not smart." He said putting it down and grabbing a gallon of milk out of the fridge. Blake pulled out two classes and put them on the counter. " Milk?" He asked froding now his lips hurt.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali9910 Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:50 pm

Alex couldn't help but giggle a little. "well Blake it did just come out of the microwave." She giggled. "And I'll have some milk too please." She poured them both some milk and sat down, se took a small sip from her glass and finished the Oreo she ha bitten.
Ali9910
Ali9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:31 pm

Blake let a small frown cross his lips. " i know." He looked down at the plate not wanting to take another bite. Blake took a quick sip of milk and looked over at her. Smiling once again Blake walked over and placed a hand on her hip. Sighing he let his eyes meet hers. " I know I haven't known you for long, but I really just can't help myself. Blake glanced over to make sure Jayden was still asleep. Seeing that he was Blake leaned down and kissed her lightly. Hoping she wouldn't pull away, or get mad. Or what ever. He truly did like her. Even though her handn't known her long. Blake hoped this wasn't a stupid choice.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali9910 Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:34 pm

Alex couldn't help but giggle when he pouted when she pointed out the pizza was hot because it just came out of the microwave. He looked cute when he pouted. She blushed when he put his hand on her waist and blushed even redder when he had kissed her. She froze for a moment thinking about what her mom would've thought of her, she hadn't known him long... But, she decided that her mom would be happy if she was and there was nothing her brothers could do if they didn't like him. She then started to kiss him back.
Ali9910
Ali9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:51 pm

Feeling her hesatate a little Blake pulled back slightly, but not to much. When he was quckly plled back into the kissed, Her let a smirk form under it. Blake placed his arms around her waist and pulled her to her feet. Blake pulled her close to him and didn't pull away. The only thought he had was. ' Oh God don't let Jayden wake up.' Lucky for Blake his brother was ahrd sleeper and there was no way he would wake up any time soon.

After kissing her for a short time Blake jumped hearing the knob of the front door turn. Blake quickly pulled away and lookerd at the door. His arms still locked around he waist. Little Ren walked in with a huge smile on his face, rasing her head Ren soon saw that his brother was in the kitchen... with his arms locked around a girls waist. Ren cleared his throat and headed down to his room.

Blake couldn't help but chuckel at the boys reaction. 15 Blake remembered being the age of 15, walking in on not only Jayden, but his father at many pints. Ren would lean, and he would lean soon. " I'm sorry." Blake said looking back at her he had been lost in his thoughts for a shot time. Blake leaned down and lightly kissed her cheek, he then let his arms fall back to his side.

Blake sat down in the chair next to the one she had been sitting in then looked at the time. It was almost midnight. ' Oh wow it's getting late...' He thought to himself. " So are you staying here tonight? Or are you planning on heading hom this late? My rooms always open if you want to stay." Blake's eyes went wide when he realized how wrong what he had said sounded. " I mean you can stay in there if you want... I can sleep down here." He quickly clarified a light blush coming over his cheeks.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:56 pm

OOC: Sorry I was typing really really fast.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali9910 Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:12 pm

OOC- I see that.. XD

Alex smiled when she kissed him and blushed deep red when he pulled back because his little brother Ren had walked in on them while they had been making out... She looked at him when he asked if she was sleeping over. Alex then looked at the clock and saw the time. "Shoot! I didn't realize what time it was! My brothers are going to kill me!!!" She sighed and looked down and then back at Blake. "I really should go, i'm over an hour past my curfew."
Ali9910
Ali9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:03 pm

Blake gave half smile looking at her. " that's when you call and say you fell asleep, and ask if you can stay." He said with a small chuckle he had this happen many times, mostly at friends houses. But still most of the time it worked. " But that's up to you 100%. I don't want you getting yelled at." He sighed and dropped his eyes to the floor, really hoping she would just do that, but he wasn't planning on getting his hopes up.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali9910 Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:23 pm

Alex sighed. "Yea that's true i guess i could just call them, there's no way they can get mad at me they knew where i was. Are you sure you are ok with me sleeping over? What about your dad? I mean it's not like he has ever met me before..."
Ali9910
Ali9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:00 am

Blake gave a smile to here that she would stay. " I would love for you to stay." He said with a grin and kissed her forehead. " Go call them. So are you sleeping in my room." Blake hoped that she would say yes, and want him to be in there with her. But he wouldn't get his hopes up. " I'm gey Jay up while you call." Blake walked over to the couch and smacked his brothers foot. Jayden didn't even move a musal.

(( Sorry I'm in Salt Lake and I'm on a really tiny laptop, because my aunt says this site makes the computer run slow. * Rolls eyes* Whatever.))
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali9910 Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:39 pm

((That's cool, I don't really get to travel much. I hope you're having fun!))

Alex smiled. "If you would like me to, it doesn't really matter." Alex then left to into the kitchen to use the phone so that she could call her brothers. Taking the phone from the charging dock, Alex dialed the number to her house and waited until one of her brothers picked up their phone. She smiled when Austin answered, he wouldn't say that she had I come home. "Hi Austin, it's Alex we fell asleep watching a movie and now it's too late to come home. Can I sleep over blacke's house?" Alex waited as Austin thought about it an then said goodbye when he said yes. She put the phone back and walked back into the living room. "I have permission if it's ok with your brother."
Ali9910
Ali9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:32 pm

" Jayden! Get your ass up!" Blake shouted after not being able to get him up. Blake picked upa pillow and tossed it at Jayden. " Wake up!" The pillow hit Jayden in the face and he jumped.

" Huh what?" Jayden looked around. " What time is it?"

Blake looked at him. " Midnight. Alex is staying over here, now go get in bed." Jayden chuxkled and stood up. Jayden gave his little brother a hug and took his puppy up stairs. Blake sighed and walked back into the kitchen. " Looks like it's fine with him." Blake smiled and lightly kissed her.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali9910 Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:40 pm

Alex laughed. "That's good. I have premises ion from Austin so we're all set." She yawned a little. "So where do you want me to sleep? I'm fine with anywhere really."
Ali9910
Ali9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:01 pm

" I guess you can sleep up in my room, I'll stay down here." Blake shrugged and ate his now cold pizza. " But it's upm to you." He said looking at mthe stairs just as Renwalked down. " Hey, whatcha doin' Ren?" Blake asked looking at his brother.

" Pain pills." Ren said in a quiet voice grabbing a bottle.

" What did you do?" Blake looked at his brother as he limped.

Ren just shrugged and went back up to his room. Blake let his brows frown for a second then looked back at Alex. " We should get to bed." He said with a small smile.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali9910 Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:21 pm

Alex looked at Ren walk up the stairs, limping and then she looked back at Blake. She frowned. "I don't want to impose you should be able to sleep in your room. I can sleep down here or something."
Ali9910
Ali9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:52 pm

Blake was tempted to say they could both just sleep mup stairs. But was that to push? Would that push her over the edge? Blake hoped not, because he was going to say just that. " Well we could both just sleep up stairs." He said walking over and placing a hand lightly on her hip. " But it's up to you." Blake kissed her cheek and bit his lip.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali9910 Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:59 pm

Alex thought for a second, she figured that it would be ok. It's not like they would ever think of doing something bad, she knew Blake would never do that just by the way he acted around her. He was always so careful. "Sure that would be ok if you're ok with it." She smiled
Ali9910
Ali9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:25 pm

Blake tried not to grin to big when she said it was okay. " Come on." He said taking her hand and leading her to his room. " Do you want something to sleep in?" He asked walking over to the dresser. Blake pulled out a black tee and a pair of sweats. " I'll be right back." He said lightly kissing her cheek then walking into the bathroom.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali9910 Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:02 pm

Alex smiled and walked up the stairs with Blake to his room. "Can I just have a pair of sweats Blake?" she asked him when he headed into the bathroom. Alex sat down on his bed and waited for an answer quietly.
Ali9910
Ali9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:47 pm

Blake walked into the bathroom and quickly changed. Coming back out he smiled. " Yeah sure." He walked over to the dresser and pulled out a pair of sweats. " There ya' are." He said tossing it over to her. Blake kissed her forehed. " Go change." He said sitting down.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali9910 Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:42 pm

Alex smiled and caught the clothes. "Thanks Blake." She took the sweats and went to the bathroom to change. She came back out after she changed and sat down next to Blake. "hey."
Ali9910
Ali9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum