-Insert Epic Title Here-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kate.

2 posters

Go down

Kate. Empty Kate.

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:55 pm

OOC: I'm not sure if you still want to roleplay these two. I hope you do. I like them, but if not that's fine.

IC:

Emma slowly walked over the couch, sitting down stiffly and wrapping an arm around her middle as she stared at the floor, a blank expression on her face as her eyes seemed glazed over in a lost look. She felt cold, empty inside after tonights events. None of it was supposed to happen. She was just supposed to take care of Cole, then come home and watch over her brothers. Swallowing, she fought back the tears that gathered in her eyes and bit her lip until it bled, a small bead of blood welling up and dripping onto her hand. Dropping her face into her hands, she sucked back her tears and brushed her hands over her head and held her hair back, sighing shakily.

Gale checked in on all the kids before taking a seat next to Emma who was now crying on the couch. " Emma." He sighed. " What can I do. i don't want to see you like this." Gale placed his hand lightly on Emma's leg. Then seeing the blood dripping from her lip. With out thinking Gale's thumb went lightly over her lip whiping the drops of blood away. Still not thinking before he acted Gale pulled her into a hug. Trying to calm her down he lightly stroked her hair. " Emma please stop crying." Gale said looking at her with pleading eyes again. Gale wanted to help her he really did. He felt bad that that bastard,
Cole had used her. Gale would find his way to get him back. Gale sroked her hair as he sat there. Still feeling her shake with sobs. He sighed hoping she would stop crying soon.

(( That was still shit. I don't quite know what to put. Work with it please.))

Last edited by Wolves-Rule1 on Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Location : Under a midnight sky, where the moon is always full.

Back to top Go down

Kate. Empty Re: Kate.

Post by -Kate Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:29 pm

Efelblurg… IDK what to post… O.o
-Kate
-Kate

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:54 pm

Hang on yeah it's shit I'll fix it up.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by -Kate Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:30 pm

It's not you, it's me in this post. >.e I'm just not in it today… xP

Emma involuntarily flinched when Gale pulled her into a hug, her body stiffening for a moment before she relaxed and accepted his embrace. Wrapping her arms around his neck, she buried her face in his shoulder and sobbed quietly. She had never meant for any of this to happen; it had all just come tumbling down upon her. "I'm so sorry, for everything," she choked out hoarsely, gripping the fabric of his shirt tightly in her hands. "I never meant for you to get involved or have to deal with any of this shit!" she suddenly growled, a spark of anger in her voice as she grit her teeth together, her jaw clenching tightly. "I never meant for anyone to get hurt…" she added in a soft voice, her grip loosening and the tone of her words much more sorrowful. The truth was, even though Emma made it seem like she wanted nothing more than to deal with this issue by herself, what she needed was someone to help her through it. And in the depths of her heart, despite the fact she would never admit it out loud, she hoped Gale was that person.
-Kate
-Kate

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:08 pm

I quite liked that post. i'll reply when I get home. But I only have a short time to be on today I'm gonna chill with my dad for a while. And I'm at school right now. But yeah I liked it.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:41 pm

" It's okay Emma, it's what I'm here for." Gale spoke in a very soft voice holding her tight. " Everything will get better." Gale said still stroking her hair softly he looked to the clock hanging across the room. " Why don't you go get some sleep. It's late." He said in a even sweeter voice not letting go of her. Gale just wanted her to be okay. He knew this was not easy for her. And he truly was starting to love her, she was growing on him more and more every second. Loosening his grip around her sholders slightly, Gale very lightly kissed her forehead. " My rooms right next to yours if you need anything. Okay?" Gale looked down at her with pale blue eyes hoping she would be okay. He knew sleep would help the way she felt.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down