-Insert Epic Title Here-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Kat.

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

For Kat. - Page 2 Empty Re: For Kat.

Post by Clever Username--Kat Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:22 am

Krista looked around nervously and avoided looking the doctor in the eye. Her heartbeat raced and she became nervous, this was a position she never intended to be in. "I-I need to talk to Snow..." With shaky hands she pushed past the doctors and into the room Snow was in. It was so peaceful, so quiet... Snow laid on the stiff hospital bed, Krista sat next to him. His eyes were closed. "Snow...? Are... Are you awake?" Her voice came out in a whisper, but she knew if Snow was awake that he would hear her.

Ack.... Writer's Block. :/
Clever Username--Kat
Clever Username--Kat

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:24 pm

The doctor nodded not stopping her from going in, but the question would come up again. When Snowheard Krista's voice he opened his eyes to look at her. He gave a small nod and a weak smile. " Yes I'm fine. Where's Blue?" Snow wanted to make sure she was okay she had aken some hard kicks to the head.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Location : Under a midnight sky, where the moon is always full.

Back to top Go down

Post by Clever Username--Kat Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:49 pm

Krista sighed a small sigh of relief when he responded to her. "Uh... She's with Lexi somewhere... Lexi wasn't up for talking..." She whispered, another small sigh coming out with her reply. It was quiet for a while after that and then Krista looked him in the eye. "They want to know if I can describe the guy who hurt you... I-I don't know if I should tell them though..." Her voice came out in a hoarse whisper. No one wanted to be a snitch, especially when attempted murder was involved, not to mention... When you're the new girl that everyone hates, one wrong move and you could be next. All of this was racing through Krista's mind and all the scary thoughts and scary visuals wouldn't go away.

With Krista being ADD, she felt the need to move around or she would have a panic attack. So she got up and twisted around to pace at the end of the bed. But she twisted the wrong way and the cut in her hip opened up again. It had stopped bleeding an hour or two after they got to the hospital but turning the way she did opened it. A little gasp escaped her lips as the pain seared through it. But she ignored it, knowing it was stupid for her to complain considering the position Snow was in...
Clever Username--Kat
Clever Username--Kat

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:58 pm

Sorry I've had writers bloxk so fucking bad. I hate it. That's why I haven't replied.

Snow closed his eyes again. As she spoke. " Okay. When she said something about them wanting to know about the man that did this to him, Snow looked at her." That's up to you. His name is Drake this isn't the first time." Snow closed his eyes again. After a short time of her not speek for a while, Snow opened his blood shot red eyes again.

Snow hadn't heard her gasp, but he now could see her shirt tinted with the colour of blood. " Krista you're in a hospital, get that looked at." Snow didn't want her to loose to much blood that could be a very bad thing. " Please." He said looking at her with sad, and tired red eyes.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:29 pm

...?
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by Clever Username--Kat Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:06 pm

WTF I SWEAR I POSTED SOMETHING! UGH. My day is not going well, I'm already bawling my heart out and probably won't stop anytime soon....
Clever Username--Kat
Clever Username--Kat

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:30 pm

What happened yesterday. Kat baby you need to talk to me more.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by Clever Username--Kat Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:39 am

My closest friend and almost cousin is being forced to move back to California because of my uncle and today I had to say goodbye to her. The hardest words I've ever had to say by far... I cried for an hour today and two or three yesterday. We definitly need to talk more.
Clever Username--Kat
Clever Username--Kat

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Tue May 01, 2012 8:34 pm

Aw sweetie I'm so sorry.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by Clever Username--Kat Sun May 06, 2012 7:20 pm

Krista

"N-No.... I'm fine." I stood up slowly, pain searing through my entire side. I sat by Snow and just the look in his eyes broke my heart. "Fine...." I stood up and left the room to go sit in the waiting room.
Clever Username--Kat
Clever Username--Kat

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Mon May 07, 2012 8:48 pm

Snow closed his eyes when she left and quickly drifted off the sleep. He was sure he would be out of here soon, or at least he hoped.

( WB!!!!!)
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by Clever Username--Kat Sat May 12, 2012 10:53 pm

Do you wanna play the doctor?

Krista
I sat there, waiting for the doctor, getting more irritated by the minute. Could nobody see that I was kind of bleeding my guts out? Finally the doctor came into the waiting room where me and about six other people were waiting. I seriously hoped he was coming to see me.
Clever Username--Kat
Clever Username--Kat

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Sun May 13, 2012 12:07 am

Kat baby you're writing in first person again.

The doctor scanned the room. A young girl cought is eyes. She seemed to be bleeding quite bad. The lady at the front gave him her chart. The man nodded. " Krista-lynn" The man called looking around the room then back to the girl.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by Clever Username--Kat Sun May 20, 2012 11:57 pm

Krista-Lynne heard the doctor say her name and looked up from her phone, sighing. She stood up slowly, with her hand pressed to her side. Slowly making her way across the stuffy room, she finally made it to where the doctor led her to a door. She sat on the cold bed and waited for the doctor to say something. Her heart was pounding as she waited with blood soaked hands. Her face streaked with tears.
Clever Username--Kat
Clever Username--Kat

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Mon May 21, 2012 10:19 pm

The doctor saw the blood dripping down her side, and was sightly shoked. " What happened to you hun?" He asked looking at her. The doctor moved her hands and lifted up her sirt sligjtly. " You'll need stiches."
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by Clever Username--Kat Tue May 22, 2012 10:31 pm

Krista-Lynne felt drained from all the emotional AND physical pain. "S-Stitches?" She mumbled, slightly out of it. "I feel like I'm going to pass out..." She whispered while swaying back and forth. Her heart continued to race and she leaned backwards slightly. Krista-Lynne grabbed a water bottle of the table shakily and gulped it down not caring who it belonged to. When she finally felt okay again she looked at the doctor, exhaustion showing in her dull eyes. "M-My parents can't afford to pay for medical treatment.... They don't even know I'm here...." She said shakily, yawning when she finished.
Clever Username--Kat
Clever Username--Kat

Back to top Go down

Post by Clever Username--Kat Tue May 22, 2012 10:53 pm

Full Name:: Thalia Jenee Relan
Nickname:: Thalia

Personality:: Thalia is a gentle, girly-girl with a sweet-as-pie personality. Never would she ever hurt someone unless it was a life or death situation. But she is a rich girl. Period. Just a single complaint about her will ruin your reputation. Thalia isn't one of the smartest girls on the block, or at least that's what she puts off. She's a dancer so her body is thin and that makes her beauty even greater. She's also a hopeless romantic and believes in love at first sight.
History:: Thalia is a simple girl, with a not-so-simple life style, and a not-so-simple family. Her parents were actors since the were around 16. The name Thalia Relan means cameras, flashing lights, and publicity. Because her parents were famous, Thalia didn't exactly fit in. But Even when no one wore the same designer clothes she did, or had the same 200 dollar shoes, she was the most popular girl in school. But one day.... One sad day... Her whole world fell apart. No one but Thalia knew why she did what she had done, but either way... She did it. After that she went to a mental hospital, and she believed she didn't need to be there. Of course, she was in her right mind. But after you commit brutal assault, no one believes you. So after being in the mental hospital for three weeks, she keeps to herself. Then she switched to the school she goes to now, hoping the rumors would stop, but they didn't.
Other:: Nope.

Looks in Description:: Picture.
Picture::
For Kat. - Page 2 Pretty_girl
Clever Username--Kat
Clever Username--Kat

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Wed May 30, 2012 8:08 pm

Clever Username--Kat wrote:Krista-Lynne felt drained from all the emotional AND physical pain. "S-Stitches?" She mumbled, slightly out of it. "I feel like I'm going to pass out..." She whispered while swaying back and forth. Her heart continued to race and she leaned backwards slightly. Krista-Lynne grabbed a water bottle of the table shakily and gulped it down not caring who it belonged to. When she finally felt okay again she looked at the doctor, exhaustion showing in her dull eyes. "M-My parents can't afford to pay for medical treatment.... They don't even know I'm here...." She said shakily, yawning when she finished.

The doctor looked at Krista as she began to black out. She had ost alot of blood. " Lay down sweetie." The doctor made her lay down on the bed. " Money doesn't matter." The man went at work to hook her up with Iv's. " Lilly call this girls parents!" The doctor looked down at Krista. " Sweetie keep you eyes open. Krista look at me."
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by Clever Username--Kat Wed May 30, 2012 8:28 pm

Krista flinched when he put the needles into her arm. She struggled to keep her eyes open, but did her best and did what she could."How will they know my mother's phone number?" She asked quietly. Soon she started feeling a little better, and then a little more better, and suddenly she felt almost back to new, other than her aching side. "How much longer will it be til they put the stitches in?" She asked, her voice cracking. When her mother and little sister walked in the room, she could not-would not look at them. She felt as if her mother always was, and would always be, over protective of her seemingly-perfect daughter ad ashamed when Krista didn't act perfect. Little did she know, when Krista left the house dressed in sweater dresses, her hair in a ponytail, and little to no makeup on, at school she put on tons of makeup, booty shorts with fishnet tights, tank tops, high heels, and teased her hair up. She was crazy about the whole scene/goth look, but her mother wasn't. "Krista, I can't believe you would put yourself at such a risk by being so careless! And you put our family at risk! Do you have any idea how much these stitches are going to cost?! An arm and a leg, Krista-Lynne! You better be ashamed of yourself! And what in the world are you wearing young lady?!" Her mother screamed. Krista couldn't hold it in any more. The pretending to be perfect "Don't you get it?!" She screamed. "I'm not your perfect little princess anymore! I want to be someone! I want to be my own person! I'm in pain and all you care about is the damn money!" Pain seared through her throat, threatening to steal her voice, but she continued anyway. "Stop and look at yourself! I need stitches, my closest friend here nearly died, you couldn't be bothered to answer your phone when I needed you to pick me up from school... Where were you?! Where are you when I need you?!" Finally she stopped, shaking and feeling wobbly again.
Clever Username--Kat
Clever Username--Kat

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Wed May 30, 2012 8:54 pm

The doctor let Krista mother into the room. But the both of them started yelling. " Mam, Mama." The doctor looked at her mother. " Mam!" He snapped and the woman looked at her." I need you to leave the room, you daughter is in shock and you don't need to make it worse." Two large men walked into the room and lead the mother out..

Snow's doctor walked into the room. " You should be able to go home, just take it easy." The man pulled out the Ivs and left the room. Snow sighed and got up getting his own clothes on and limping out the door. He asked the front desk which room Krista was in and went to see her. Snow walked into the room just as her mom was being dragged out.

Snow looked at the doctor. " iS she okay?"

ZThe doctor nodded. " Yes, she in skock and needs stitches. Snow nodded and walked over to her bed side where the chair was.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by Clever Username--Kat Wed May 30, 2012 9:13 pm

Krista looked over at Snow. "Hey." She whispered. "They let you out?" It made her happy that Snow wasn't so severely injured that he needed to stay more than a day. She was relieved that her mother wasn't in the room, and that she probably hadn't even stayed at the hospital. Suddenly the door creaked open, it was Krista's little sister, Lena. Lena glanced at Snow and Krista. "Mom left... But I begged her to let me stay here. Can I stay with you guys, Krista?" Lena asked sweetly. Sometimes the twelve year old little girl wasn't the nicest sister, but she was being sweet right now, so Krista nodded. Lena's eyes brightened when Krista nodded, and then her stomach grumbled. Krista turned to Snow and asked him to hand her her bag from the table behind him and when he did she took a twenty dollar bill out of her bag, handing it to Lena. "Go buy yourself some food kiddo." Lena hesitated and then left the room to go down to the small cafeteria. Krista turned to Snow and smiled weakly, she had a little bit of a school-girl crush on him.
Clever Username--Kat
Clever Username--Kat

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Thu May 31, 2012 7:50 pm

" Yeah they let me out. I just need to come in every day to get bandges( Or what ever) cleaned. When Snow was asked to hand Krista the bag he did so. When the liitle girl was gone Snow smiled down at Krista, this girl was really starting to grow on him. Snow found it odd, he had never really been with anyone.

The doctor walked into the room and looked at the two smiling teens. He wondered what had happened while he had been gone, but that was nothing for him to know. " Okay Krista, you ready?" The man asked walking over to her other side. A wonman walked in and cleaned Krista's side. " Okay I'm just going to numb your side, okay?" The doctor asked looking at her.

Snow took Krista's hand in his. " Squeeze if you need to." He mouthed.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by Clever Username--Kat Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:48 pm

Lrista winced and occasionaly yelped as the doctor put the stitches in. Most of the time she was queezing Snow's hand. Eventually when they were done, she fell asleep. When she woke up, Snow was still there. She sighed a small sigh of relief that he had stayed. She stared at. Him for a nmoment as they talked small talk about the weather and her side and boring crap like that.finally, she looked up at him, and kissed him. Her lips and his fit perfectly when she pressed them together. Krista smiled under the kiss and then kissed him harder. She continued kissing him for a moment then pulled away. She looked down at her feet, blushing crazily.
Clever Username--Kat
Clever Username--Kat

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:56 pm

Snow rested his head on the wall when she fell asleep and waited. When she awoke they talked for hours, about some really dumb stuff. But oh well why did it matter. Snow smiled down at at her after she said something stuoid. Then, before he could say or do anything she had kissed him. Lightly at first, but she quickly deepened it. Snow smiled under the kill and went along with it. When she pulled away he wimpered under his breath and dropped his eyes. A light blush over his cheeks.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by Clever Username--Kat Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:50 pm

Krista looked anywhere but at him for a moment, afraid he would be disgusted. But when she looked back at him, he looked anything but disgusted. He was smiling at her, and he just looked plain happy. So she leaned in slowly, and kissed him again. She kissed him gentler this time and slowly.

HORRIBLWE POST. SORRY. :'(
Clever Username--Kat
Clever Username--Kat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum