The Forbidden Forest. Will you enter?

Go down

The Forbidden Forest. Will you enter?

Post by Katniss-Everdeen on Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:10 pm

Story:
Your parents always told you to stay out of the forest when you were little. They tokd you that horrible monsters lived in there. They were worse than the one under your bed. You believed them. But now you are older. You have grown out of believing such nonsense. So will you explore? And what if you discover the unexpected? What if you found a whole 'nother world? With creatures you had only heard of in fairy tales? Mermaids in the lake. Unicorns in the meadow. Faeries in the trees. Would you stay and live among them? Maybe fall in love? Or would you return home and pretend it had never happened?

Rules:
1. All website rules apply
2. Limited cussing. It's okay to cuss but don't drop the f-bomb in every post.
3. Don't go too far in 'it'. Use fades to black.
4. Do not make your characters perfect. Everyone has flaws.
5. No god-moding. Do not put 'she ran faster than the speed of light' or anything lf the sort. Yes, some are immortals, but they aren't that amazing.
6. Do not use another person's charries. You cannot control them.
7. Makes numbers even. One boy for every girl and vice versa.
8. Don't date your own charries. It gets boring.
9. No fighting in OOC. You will get banned or kicked.
10. More rules may be added.

Please post the link to your charries page on your first post Smile
Katniss-Everdeen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Forbidden Forest. Will you enter?

Post by Katniss-Everdeen on Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:19 pm

My charries:

http://heartofrpfantasy.canadian-forum.com/t6-katniss-s-characters

More will be added when I have time.
Katniss-Everdeen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Puppy on Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:14 pm

My Characters

http://heartofrpfantasy.canadian-forum.com/t3-blue-puppy-s-characters

I will only be using Navy and Alexander
Blue Puppy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Katniss-Everdeen on Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:46 pm

Okay Smile Would you like to roleplay? My charries are in the link up above.
Katniss-Everdeen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Puppy on Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:05 pm

Yes I would like to roleplay Very Happy do you wanna start it or should I?
Blue Puppy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Katniss-Everdeen on Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:08 pm

Could you please start it? I am on my phone because I don't have a computer.
Katniss-Everdeen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Puppy on Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:42 pm

Navy sat in her bed as she listen to her mother tell her the stories about the monsters in the forest. She didn't believe her, but they still comforted her to sleep, "Mom, I'm to old to believe in that stuff now." Navy looked in to her mom's eyes playfully, "Yet you're not to old to be tucked in?" Her mom ask jokingly, "Listen, when you don't need me to tuck you in, I'll stop telling you these stories."Navy flushed with anger and her mom treating her like a little girl, but that quickly subsided. Navy was to excited to be angry at petty things like that, her brother was staying with them as he stayed with them for the summer as he does every summer. Her mom smile and kissed her forehead goodnight then left the room. Navy waited a minute to be sure her mother to be gone then she got out of bed quickly and went quietly to her brother's room. When she came to his door she slowly opened the door so it wouldn't squeak. With luck at Navy's side the door didn't squeak. She sneaked into her brother's darkened room and saw him sitting on his bed. He gestured her to sit next to him, so she went and sat next to him on the bed. "Hey Alex!"

"Hey little one! What are you doing out of bed?" Alexander asked his little girl sitting next to him. He laughed as he saw her blushing with anger. Alexander placed his hand on her head and ruffled her hair.

Navy closed her eyes as her brother messed up her hair, "I wanted to see you. And I'm not little!" Navy hugged her brother and they started talking for a while. Navy finally brought up the subject that brought her to this room, "Brother, do you remember mom's stories?"

"Yes, I do."

"Don't you think it would be fun to go their? See if her stories are true!" she said dreamily, daydreaming out the window.

Alexander couldn't help but silently laugh at her, after hearing the conversation she had with their mother moments ago, "I thought you were too old to believe in that stuff." he said mimicking her voice then started chuckling.

Navy just glared at him, "Don't mean I can't hope!"

"Alright calm down little one! Alright lets get you to bed." They walk down the hall to Navy's room with less secrecy than when she came to his room. When they got to her door he went in and tucked her in, sung her a lullaby and watch as she lazily closed her eyes and went to sleep. Then Alexander got up walk past Fall's room, his other sister, then to his room and wen to bed. He woke up and about 4:30 in the morning with a idea. He stalked to Navy's room and slightly shook awake.

Navy stirred slightly as she was roused from bed and spoke groggily, "Huh, what... what is it?" she said as she rubbed the sleep from her eyes

Alexander sit her up and said, "Come on we have to go before the sun comes up."

"Go where?" Navy said more awake and aware now.

Alexander gave her a sly smile, "The forest. When you mentioned it last night, I couldn't stop thinking about it, then just barely when I woke up I had the idea to go there. So come on!"

Navy was shocked, but eager, she wanted so bad to go there, "Alright lets go!" She got up and dress quickly then they were soon out the door with a couple supplies then they were of to the forest.
Blue Puppy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Katniss-Everdeen on Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:05 am

Cassia laid awake in her room. She stared up at the stars that glittered in the dark sky. The skylight above her bed never ceased to amaze her with what was beyond. She loved watching the sky. Sunrises, sunsets, stars, the sun, even clouds could entertain her for hours. What was it about the sky that she loved? It always changed; it was never the same. She smiled to herself. It reminded her that no matter how boring her life was, she always had something new she could look at. No cloud looked the same. No star was always in the same place, the earth did move after all. She heard a soft knock on her door.

Without looking she called out,"come in!" She didn't know who would be here at such a late hour. Her mom? No. Her brother? Ha. Didn't have one. Reth? Ugh. He was the faerie who had claimed her as his own. She refused to ever love him though. Too bad of a history with him, but that's another story. She blinked at the sudden light that blinded her. "RETH!" She yelped, shielding her eyes from the brightness that surrounded him.

"Sorry," he murmured, dimming the light till it was a faint glow. He sat on the side of her bed. He tried to put his hand on her arm but she yanked it away with the muttered," don't touch me." He sighed, he was always trying to touch her. When he did, a warmth spread through her like liquid. It was how he took over her, controlled her life. It had happened before, she would never let him be that close to her ever again. It was too close. Too dangerous.

"Want to go to the forest?" He asked quietly, so as not to disturb her parents. She sat up and watched him, trying to decide if he was serious. He seemed serious enough.

"But I thought you never wanted me to go there?" She asked, bewildered.

He smiled and shrugged. "I'll be there. As long as I'm with you then it's fine. I'll protect you."

She rolled her eyes at this. She stood up and moved to the door. "Then let's go," was her reply.

They slipped out of the house and walked towards the forest. They could have taken a the faerie path but that would require touching him. Although it would have been much faster. She just had to hold his hand then a doorway would appear. He would lead her down the dark path and they could exit wherever he chose. Like the forest, for example. If you let go of a faerie in the paths though, you could be lost forever.
Katniss-Everdeen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Puppy on Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:17 am

Sorry I'm taking so long I can't think of anything to say... writers block... Crying or Very sad
Blue Puppy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Katniss-Everdeen on Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:12 pm

LOL sorryyy. Uhm. They can start noticing weird things happening around them in the forest....and end up running into my people? Or something x3
Katniss-Everdeen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Puppy on Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:02 pm

That's a good start... I'll start thinking of some things I can add to that
Blue Puppy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Puppy on Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:56 pm

Navy and Alexander were more or less jogging the whole way there, they wanted to make it before sunrise. They stopped briefly after each block to catch their breath and to talk a bit then continued on. They were only a block away when the sun was starting to rise, so they started sprinting and crashed into the bushes just as someone opened the door. Cutting it close is to general to describe the closeness of this. When they caught their breath, they crawled their way further into the trees. The crawling was really tedious because of all the thistles and other weed that had been growing. Finally they got to a clearing and decided it was safe to speak again with Navy saying, "Long walk..." laughing weakly, "I could use a nap." she turned to see Alexander laughing at her.
"Weakling" Alexander mock her, even though that last bit had took its toll on him to. He looked up to see a shimmering air a ways off. At first he thought it was just the heat rays from the sun, then he realized the sun had just barley come up, so he stood a little and stretch his neck to see a lake. He sat back down, turned to look at Navy and said, "There is a lake over there if you want to get a drink." He saw her nod her head so he got up and helped her up then walked to her to the lake.
Navy welcomed the help up, and was halfway drag to the lake. When they got there Navy fell to the ground to take a drink, and nearly froze in her place. There was two reflections in the lake, her's and a green... thing. She jumped sideways and falling and Alexander surprising him and making him fall in the lake, "Sorry!" she said panting. She helped him up and started running.

Alexander was running to catch up with Navy screaming, "Hey wait!" When Navy kept running he speed up and grabbed her arm and stopped her from running. She kept trying to get away screaming, "Run, run!" Alexander jerked to to look at him and said softly, "What's the matter?"

Navy was panting from the run trying to make words out, but failing each attempt. Finally she managed to catch her breath and barley manage to say, "Monster, big monster, in lake, above me."

Alexander got the message something else was there at the lake. She calmed her down the heard a twig crack, "Shh" and told her and had them both duck down.
Blue Puppy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down