-Insert Epic Title Here-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Human!Stuck --Breathe--

Go down

Human!Stuck --Breathe-- Empty Human!Stuck --Breathe--

Post by JENOVA's SOLDIER Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:49 pm

.:Characters

Code:
[spoiler= -name-][b]Age[/b]:
[b]Height & Weight[/b]:
[b]Appearance[/b]:
[b]Occupation[/b]:
[b]Bio[/b]:[/spoiler]
John Egbert Rose Lalonde Dave Strider Jade Harley
Jane Crocker Jake English Roxy Lalonde Dirk Strider
Aradia Megido Tavros Nitram Sollux Captor Karkat Vantas
Nepeta Leijon Kanaya Maryam Terezi Pyrope Vriska Serket
Equius Zahhak Gamzee Makara Eridan Ampora Feferi Peixes
Calliope undyingUmbrage Aranea SerketMeenah Peixes

.:Plot

.Act 1.

Eridan: Go for a swim.
Eridan: Thank your saviour.
==>
Feferi: Talk to your sister.
==>

Last edited by JENOVA's SOLDIER on Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:32 pm; edited 5 times in total
JENOVA's SOLDIER
JENOVA's SOLDIER
Admin

https://heartofrpfantasy.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Human!Stuck --Breathe-- Empty Re: Human!Stuck --Breathe--

Post by JENOVA's SOLDIER Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:49 pm

Eridan Ampora:
JENOVA's SOLDIER
JENOVA's SOLDIER
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JENOVA's SOLDIER Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:21 pm

Feferi Peixes:

Last edited by JENOVA's SOLDIER on Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
JENOVA's SOLDIER
JENOVA's SOLDIER
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JENOVA's SOLDIER Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:31 pm

.:Act 1:.
JENOVA's SOLDIER
JENOVA's SOLDIER
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JENOVA's SOLDIER Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:45 pm

Eridan sat down on the side of the pool and dipped his bare legs into the chilly water. His breath wavered slightly as he adjusted himself to the temperature. How long had it been since he went swimming? It had to have been over a year now. Oh God how he missed swimming. No matter how much he tried to tell himself this was not something he missed he couldn’t keep himself away from the waves.

It was no problem ignoring the other person in the room with him. He had gone way out of his way to reserve the whole public pool at the local recreational centre for himself. It had cost him quite a bit, but he didn’t care. This was a test he was willing to pay good sums of cash for, it wasn’t like it was his own money anyways.

For a while he had contemplated bringing Fef with him for this… but he didn’t want her to know that he was swimming. She knew more than he did how dangerous it was for him to exert himself. She knew what he was like and she knew he would push himself farther than he should push himself. So he didn’t bring her, he brought her colleague along, another lifeguard. The guy listened to every word that left Eridan’s mouth and was too scared of Fef to ever actually talk to her. He was perfect. Plus… Eridan didn’t really mind his company.

Eridan slipped into the water. At this point in the pool it was only up to his waist. He took another deep breath, this was a little bit scarier than he thought it would be. He quickly pushed those thoughts away though as he dunked his entire body under for a moment. He shook her water out of his hair as he resurfaced. That was refreshing and it hurt. Why had he stopped swimming? Why had he done that to himself?

He took a few paces out, the water rose to the middle of his chest. He dove under and swam forwards quickly. The muscles in his body rippled with the practiced motion. He had been faster than this when he was younger… so he pushed himself harder. He stayed under longer than his body could handle. He was stupid. This was why he stopped.

There was no more oxygen in his lungs his eyes went up and the surface looked so distant. He stopped moving and his body felt numb. His limbs felt weak and he could hardly move, and now his chest was starting to burn. He weakly pushed himself towards the surface. What was the number he had given the lifeguard? Eridan had said ‘if I’m under for more than 15 seconds pull me up’, right? But what if he hadn’t.

Panic wrecked through his body and adrenaline gave him the strength to push himself to the surface. He broke the surface with a loud gasp and tried to thrash his way over to the wall. Then there were arms around his body like a vice holding him close to a large and very warm body. Eridan didn’t stop thrashing he was pretty sure that his elbow connected with various points on his saviours face, but there was not a single sound of complaint.

Eridan did not notice as he was brought to shallow water. His movements had slowed only because he was at a loss for breath and he was feeling light headed and weak. He was heaved out of the water as though he were a feather and leaned up against the wall. A towel was draped over his shoulders. His inhaler was handed to him, and even though he was pretty sure that this was not an asthma attack he felt himself calm down as he inhaled the medication. It was like his paper bag.

His breathing started to calm and he closed his eyes. “Sh-shit…” he muttered, curling his hand into a fist around his inhaler. So that test had been a complete waste of his time.

Last edited by JENOVA's SOLDIER on Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
JENOVA's SOLDIER
JENOVA's SOLDIER
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JENOVA's SOLDIER Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:32 pm

Feferi let out an exasperated sigh as she flopped down on the couch next to her big sister, Meenah. The older woman didn’t acknowledge her at all. Sure it was usually like this when Meenah came to visit, or, more accurately, when she was forced to visit with their parents. But Feferi had some serious things on her mind! And her sister was the only one she was willing to share them with right now!

So she cleared her throat and let out another sigh, letting her head drop onto Meenah’s shoulder. The other girl who had been plenty absorbed in her TV program cocked an eyebrow and looked down at her little sister. The frown was clear on Meenah’s face, yeah… she was not impressed. “What am I going to do with him Meenah?” Feferi asked with another sigh, holding on to her sister’s arm.

“Ditch his sorry ass and find a nice guy to settle down with.” Meenah said without pause. It made Feferi giggle.

“You don’t mean that, and you know it!” Feferi said. They were both silent for a short while before Feferi spoke up again, “I’m always so worried about him. And it seems he’s getting more and more distant from me.” She was genuinely upset, and he voice carried her emotions, she didn’t mind that she was easy to read, she never thought it was a good idea to hide your emotions from the people you care about.

“Well isn’t it good that the loser is finally getting some friends?” Meenah said, “The guy has always been so pathetically lonely without you.” Feferi let go of Meenah moved so she was looking her sister in the eye.

“That’s just the thing! He isn’t making any new friends! He’s just locking himself away in his room and only coming out to eat.” She paused and looked away, her eyes shimmering with forming tears. It obviously caught Meenah off guard.

“Jeez, don’t cry.” She ran a hand through the short hair of her bangs, looking away from Feferi for a moment as she thought over what she was going to say. “Hey, he’s always been like this and you know it. He mopes for one week then he’s back to his usual self. Fuck, he’ll be fine soon. Just give him a couple days. ”

“Yeah, I guess you’re right.” It was true that maybe she was jumping a little bit too far ahead, this was something Eridan did. But, it wasn’t often that Eridan left acting all suspicious, so of course she was still worried about him! He was like a brother to her and she really didn’t know what she would do without him! She looked off to the side, a little forlorn.

Meenah sighed before wrapping an arm around Feferi’s shoulder and pulled her into a half assed hug. “I swear I’m going to beat the shit out of the scrawny little loser for making you upset like this.” Meenah said, her eyes going back to the television. Feferi smiles a little bit, and rubbed at her eyes.

“Thank you, Meenah.” She said with a small giggle. Meenah just shrugged and grunted, her way of saying ‘don’t mention it’.

==>

Last edited by JENOVA's SOLDIER on Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
JENOVA's SOLDIER
JENOVA's SOLDIER
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JENOVA's SOLDIER Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:10 pm

“H-hey, Eq.” Eridan said after a long, long moment of silence between the two of them. The other man looked over at him and cocked an eyebrow. The lifeguard closed the small book he had open and walked over to Eridan, kneeling down next to him. The concern on his face was almost enough to make Eridan sick, in fact… he probably would have snapped at the guy if he hadn’t just saved his life and what not.

“Are you alright? Would you like me to call the hospital?” The large man asked looking Eridan over carefully. Eridan rolled his eyes and shook his head.

“No you fuckin’ imbecile. I don’t wwant you to fuckin’ call the hospital.” Eridan paused. It bothered the other man, the swearing, Eridan knew that and he was trying to be nice to the guy. Smooth fucking move Ampora. “No, just… look. Thank you, for y’know savin’ my life.”

“It is my job to save lives, Eridan.”

“Jesus fu-…” He caught himself before he could go off at him. “I’m serious. It really means a lot, n’ shit…” Eridan said, looking off to the side. “So thank you, Equius.” They both fell silent again. Equius stood up and walked towards the lifeguard station again, leaving Eridan alone to think. Not that he could think, the smell of chlorine was driving him mad, and making him a little bit sick.

“Hey, Eq.” His voice was stronger this time, and got the lifeguards attention without a problem. The more authoritative tone Eridan used seemed to really excite him, the fucking weirdo. “Take me home.” He ordered.

Equius nodded, “Would you like to get changed first? Perhaps, have a shower?” He suggested. Eridan blinked and looked down at himself; he had forgotten he was only wearing his swim trunks.

“Yeah, I should clean up.” He said more to himself. He looked back up at Equius, “Bring me to the change room.” Equius nodded again before picking Eridan up. Eridan hoped Equius didn’t notice he was shaking. He wished he could see Equius’ eyes but the obtuse jackass had some absurd shades stuck on his face, shades that looked like they had been through hell at that.

He set Eridan down in the locker room and retrieved Eridan’s clothes as Eridan moved himself into shower and stripped down. He liked this water much more than the chlorinated filth that filled the pool. It cleaned his skin and washed away his problems and didn’t make him fucking die. He didn’t open his eyes until someone poked him in the shoulder. He looked over at Equius who was looking in the other direction and holding out a bottle of shampoo. Eridan smiled and hummed a laugh.

“Thank you again.”

==>

Last edited by JENOVA's SOLDIER on Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
JENOVA's SOLDIER
JENOVA's SOLDIER
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JENOVA's SOLDIER Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:29 pm

Feferi got herself comfortable on the couch next to Meenah. Their parents were in the kitchen of the house she shared with Eridan. It was actually almost funny how foreign the sounds of water running and things cooking was in this house. Eridan never did any house work! Really she found it unbelievable that he thought he would be able to live by himself! What would he do? Cook up some ‘instant noodles’ every night? Starve himself? She had no doubt! He would have been dead if she hadn’t come find him when she did!

“I’m going to go help mom in the kitchen!” Feferi exclaimed, getting quickly to her feet, she couldn’t sit still right now! She was too worried and had to occupy herself with something else, or she might explode! Meenah didn’t say anything immediately.

“Hey, stop worrying. I mean it. The jack ass is fine.” She finally said, making Feferi pause in the doorway to the kitchen. Feferi tightened her grip on the doorframe as she thought it over. She eventually looked over her shoulder at Meenah who was giving her a stern look, but Feferi could see the concern that lurked behind that sour expression.

“You’re right. Of course you are.” Feferi replied with a bright smile before walking back into the kitchen to help her mother finish up with dinner.

She made small talk with her parents and tried to avoid the conversation of Eridan. They instead talked about how she’s doing at school and how her job was treating her. She was happy to talk about those things; they really did make her happy. She loved what she was learning and she loved being able to help people! Especially if it also meant she got to swim while she was doing it. They spoke about what she would do after school… now that was something she didn’t know how to answer. As much as she would love to move to the coast and get a job working out on a research boat she knew Eridan wouldn’t appreciate that very much. Her mother noticed her hesitance.

“He’s going to have to grow up sometime too, Feferi.” Her mother said, “You can’t always baby him.”

“But he needs me… whether he thinks he does or not.” And that put an end to their conversation and cast the three of them into silence as they divvied up the food onto five plates. Feferi insisted on the fifth because ‘he’ll be back soon’. And she really wished that was true.

The four of them sat down at the table and began to eat. How far into their meal were they when the door opened and a familiar voice announced his arrival… Way too far. Feferi let out a sigh of relief as Eridan walked into the room and sat down where his plate sat. And people said she shouldn’t baby him. If anyone needed to be taken care of it was Eridan!

~~~~~

Eridan pulled his clothes on. He struggled… but Equius was there to help him. Well to help him as much as his pride would allow him too. When he was all ready to go he threw his scarf around his neck. It was only October but it felt so cold out. He turned to Equius who was locking up, and tapped his foot expecting the other man to get a move on. He did.

“My apologies, but it would be… most irresponsible of me to leave this place… unlocked.” He said with the slightest of bows to Eridan. The smaller man just rolled his eyes and walked across the parking lot to the large truck that he knew belonged to Equius.

Eridan got into the passenger seat as Equius unlocked the vehicle and sniffed his shirt. “Do I… smell like chlorine?” He asked Equius as the other got into the truck next to him.

Equius paused before looking over at him, he had taken off his shades for once and those eyes of his were so blue it was almost creepy, almost as creepy as the dark bags under his eyes. It looked like he had both not slept in forever and had been crying a lot recently. Or maybe he was just born looking like that… Eridan honestly couldn’t tell.

Equius inhaled deeply. “I’m sorry, but I can only smell chlorine.” He said before starting his truck and squinting slightly into the darkness that surrounded the car. Eridan looked at the clock on the dashboard. It was nearly 7PM… Fef would probably be worrying about him. Great… Everything was fuckin’ perfect. He let out a sigh and rubbed his eyes.

“Just get me the fuck home, you lumbering idiot.” Eridan huffed under his breath.

The ride went on in silence. Eridan’s house was about ten minutes away from the rec centre and those ten minutes were slowly getting very awkward.

“Are you sure you do not want to go to the hospital?” Equius asked as he stopped at a light, looking over at Eridan with what looked like genuine concern.

“Do I fuckin’ look like I need to go to the hospital!” Eridan shouted, a rather disgusted sneer crossing his face. Equius didn’t say anything. He trained his eyes forward again as the light turned green.

When they finally pulled up in front of the house Eridan jumped out of the car and picked up his duffel bag. “Thanks again.” Eridan said to Equius who just nodded. The truck did not move until Eridan closed the door behind him. He heard the engine come back to life and Equius drove away. This night sucked. He kicked off his shoes at the front door and threw his bag into a corner. “I’m home.” He called into the house. There was no response but he could hear the sound of utensils on plates and figured they had started eating without him.

Pulling off his scarf he walked into the dining room and took his seat at one end of the table, in front of a plate of food. “Thanks.” He said before digging in. He looked up at Feferi as she giggled, but quickly looked back down at his food and continued to eat.
JENOVA's SOLDIER
JENOVA's SOLDIER
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum