-Insert Epic Title Here-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emilia

Go down

Emilia Empty Emilia

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:14 pm

Levi nodded. Yes he was starving, but he didn't act like a was. He picked up the fork and ate what was given to him slowly. When he had finished he sat the bowl in the sink and cleaned it out. " Thank you so much. You have no clue how much this means to me." He heard a scratch at the door and walking over letting King and Oomi in. He walked back over and leaned on the wall. " It's so nice of you to let me stay here. Not many people are like that any more." Levi let out a shaking sigh. Still not sure why she was doing this. Why would some one let him i to their home. Levi lived in a house with no power, no water, and no heat. He was in a pitaful sate. Dark shadows upnder his oddly colored eyes from lack of sleep. And not to mention the things he had done. The horrable things he had done. Levi had killed people, not because he found it fun, but they had done so many things to him. Levi had no chose to kill them, he would have ended up dead if he didn't.

As Levi thought about this tears burned his eyes and he quickly blinked them back. They were young, they had things going for them. Unlike he did, or at least thats what he thought. Levi thought he would never get any where in his life. He couldn't work, it was to big of a risk having people know him by name. Most people in the town just knew him as the wolf boy, or the kid on the streets. levi took a shaking breath and looked at Oomi who was nudging him. Levi sighed and patted her white head lightly.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Location : Under a midnight sky, where the moon is always full.

Back to top Go down

Emilia Empty Re: Emilia

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:23 pm

?
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Location : Under a midnight sky, where the moon is always full.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum