Wolves

Go down

Wolves

Post by Katniss-Everdeen on Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:28 pm

Haiiiii

Fast forward fkr Akira and Hunter? Or no?

Ash smiled. He had been saving up to take her somewhere nice. He ordered a orange chicken salad. He looked at her and smiled. "I love you Sheabaa<3"
Katniss-Everdeen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wolves

Post by Wolves-Rule1 on Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:46 pm

8Time skip8

Sheaba yawned as she laid down on the bed. She smiled loking over at Ash. " Good night Ash. Thanks for tonight, it was great." Sheaba had changed into her tank top and short shorts that she slept in quite a bit.

(( okay so I have writers block. I'm quite rusty on Sheaba, shit I'm quite rusty on girls lol.))
Wolves-Rule1

Location : Under a midnight sky, where the moon is always full.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Katniss-Everdeen on Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:25 am

Lol how much time though?

Ash smiled and laid down next to her. "No problem, love." He kissed her cheek and wrapped his arms around her. He was wearing shorts and no shirt.
Katniss-Everdeen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 on Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:32 am

(( Just until after the dinner lats say it's like 11 or so. Oh and it's not for Hunter and Akira I have plans for latter on them haha.))
Wolves-Rule1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 on Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:37 am

Sheaba smiled and kissed Ash lightly on the lips resating her head down on his chest with a yawn. Sheaba ran his finger lightly over his chest in swirls and patterns. " I love you Ash. Never foreget that." Sheaba spoke in a soft voice the side of her lips brushing his skin lightly.

(( Good God. I keep putter his and him and he. Pisses me off man.))
Wolves-Rule1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Katniss-Everdeen on Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:49 am

Ash smiled and gently petted her hair. "I won't forget. And I love you too. You'd better not forget either." He said, chuckling softly. He rubbed her arm. "Get some sleep. It's been a long day." He added quietly.

Oh lol okay Razz
Katniss-Everdeen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 on Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:53 am

Sheaba smiled. " I won't forget, I won't ever forget." Her started to slip away and she chosed her eye. Her finger still ran lightly around on his stomach and chest. But soon stpped lightly resting on his side.
Wolves-Rule1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Katniss-Everdeen on Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:25 am

Ash smiled and gently kissed the top of her head. He closed his eyes but didn't fall asleep yet. He drifted off after a few minutes of listening to Sheaba's gentle breathing.
Katniss-Everdeen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 on Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:05 pm

* Time Skip*

Sheaba slowly blinked as she woke up. She gazed around the room for a short time the looked at Ash, who was still asleep. Sheaba sat up carefully and walked down stairs. Sheaba walked out the where her animals were and fed them. Sitting on a bail of hay watching the sun rise.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Early in the morning one of the machines hooked up the Hunter started to beep. Bringing a nurse into the quite room. The woman smiled seeing Hunter's blue eyes open. " Well hello Mr. Mickelson, nice to see your awake." Hunter gave a small smile and looked over at Akira. Hunter smiled and thought. He really hoped he would be able to go home soon. It had been almost two months now. Seemed like over 200 years to him.
Wolves-Rule1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Katniss-Everdeen on Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:16 pm

Ash slept for a little longer, about 20 minutes or so, before he woke up. He looked around for Sheaba. She had probably gone outside to feed her animals. He got up and walked outside, not bothering to grab a shirt. He found her on a bale of hay. He smiled and walked up behind her. He wrapped his arms around her waist and rested his chin on her shoulder. "Beautiful isn't it?" He asked, referring to the sunrise.

Akira had been deeply asleep. She awoke to the sound of a machine beeping and the nurse's footsteps. She looked around, alarmed. Was Hunter okay?! She saw him and breathed a sigh of relief. The nurse was smiling; he was fine. She smiled at Hunter and walked over. "Hey sleepyhead. Nice to see you're awake." She pulled up a chair and sat down. Her stomach was pretty big now. Any week now she could be due. She smiled and gently kissed his cheek.
Katniss-Everdeen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 on Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:34 am

Sheaba smiled when Ash's familiar arms went around her. She loved it. She loved him, every thing about him. So why was it that her mind alwas drifted off to Jake? Was it because he used to hold her the same way? Sheaba didn't know, she just hoped he wouldn't end up getting in the way.

" Yeah, yeah it is." Sheaba said her voice quiet and calm. She smiled and kissed him lightly. " I love you." Sheaba said with a grin. Killer who was sitting by her feet tlet out a low growl. The dog was still not fond of Ash. Sheaba didn't think he would ever be. " Oh Killer hush up." She said with a giggle. Big on Rhino trotted over hearing his buddy's growl. Rhino had come to like Ash, his tail started to wag like mad when he saw Sheaba and Ash. Sheaba laughed. " Come here ya' big ol' lug." Sheaba rubbed Rhino's ears the stood up to face Ash.Her arms went up over his neck resting on his bare sholders. Sheaba kissed her lightly and smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Hunter smiled when Akira came over. He then looked to the door when there was a quiet knock. Hunter's doctor walked in with a huge grin on his face. " Well Hunter, it looks like every thing is doing fine." The doctor rested a hand on Akira's sholder. " Looks like you can go home latter today." A huge smile came across Hunter's face. Home? Home sounds nice. He thought to himself.
Wolves-Rule1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Katniss-Everdeen on Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:36 pm

Ash smiled and gently kissed her back. She seemed a little distant, but he brushed it off. Could be nothing. Maybe he had interrupted her thoughts or something. He looked at Killer who was growling at him. He rolled his eyes. He doubted that dog would ever like him even in the slightest bit. Why did he hate him so much? Who knew. Rhino came over and Ash grinned. "Hey big guy." He ruffled his ears. He liked this one, he seemed to like him back too. And then she was up and hugging him. He smiled and hugged her back. He kissed her gently and brushed a strand of hair out of her face. He rested his forehead against hers, the tips of their noses touching. "What would you like to do today?" He asked quietly.

Akira smiled. She watched him. He seemed a lot better than he had been. She could definately see a change. There was a soft knock and she looked up as his doctor walked in. She sat quietly as she listened to what he was telling Hunter. He was saying that maybe later he could come home! She grinned and looked at Hunter, judging his expression. He didn't look worried or disappointed, he looked happy. She smiled and took his hand. "You can come home Hunter! And then we can be a family. You, me, and Jasper." She put his hand on her stomach, still smiling. Things were finally looking up. She would definately make him rest at home though, nothing too big. He wouldn't be on a horse for a little while if she had anything to say about it. She didn't want to risk him getting hurt again.
Katniss-Everdeen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 on Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:45 pm

(( You have no clue how much I missed this. I truely love this roleplay, I hope you know that.))

Sheaba smiled and closed her eyes for a short time. " I don't know." She sighed. " I wanna go back to the old house. I'm dying to see my brother and Kizy... and Jake." Her voice was quiet on the last name, Jake and Ash hadn't been getting only very good. That was for sure. She loved both of them, she would always love both of them. Yes, she loved Ash. Oh did she love Ash. But Jake had always been there, Jake helped her be who she is, what she is. Jake would always have a spot in her heart. Sheaba kissed Ash again before letting go of him and sitting down on the hay again. She looked out at the trees, it was now early fall, every thing was gold, orange, and red. With little dots of green and brown, she loved it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hunter smiled and placed a hand on her stomach. " Sounds good to me. I can't wait to see my dogs, and my horses again. I miss them so much." Hunter sighed and looked across at the wall. He knew riding would not happen any time soon, but he would get back on a horse. And at some point a bull as well.
Wolves-Rule1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Katniss-Everdeen on Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:02 pm

I missed this roleplay a lot too Smile I LOVE IT.

Ash smiled. "Well then I'll drive you over there. I don't think I know any of your friends....except for Jake." He noticed that she had acted strangely when she had said Jake's name. Did she still....like him? That was fine of course but....he didn't want to lose her to him. He quickly changed his thoughts to something happier. "Poptart..." He realized how random that was so he hurried to finish. "Um...want a poptart? I'm kinda hungry..." Oh Ash.....so random x3 And then there was the ever-lingering thought of llamas in his head....but that's another story xD

Akira smiled. "Yes you can see all of your animals again. But you are not getting on a horse anytime soon. Got it? Good." She smiled and leaned back in her chair. "I don't want you to get hurt."

ehhhh wb on akira
Katniss-Everdeen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 on Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:28 pm

LMFAO!!!

Sheaba looked at Ash with a weird look on her face. " Your a dork." She saidstanding up and kissing him before walking back to the house. She wasn't hungery herself, but she would let him get something. Sheaba sat down on the counter and looked across at the window. Her thoughts drifted to Jake again, and she couldn't seem to push them away. Sheaba seemed off today and it was very visible. After a while of trying to change her thoughts Sheaba just gave up with a sigh. She got up and walked over next to Ash. " I love you."

\~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hunter nodded. " Okay." He sighed. " But you won't keep me off one forever." He said with a wink.
Wolves-Rule1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Katniss-Everdeen on Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:50 pm

Ash chuckled. "Yes I am. Thank you for noticing." He followed her back to the house. He leaned against the wall, watching her. She seemed very distant today. She seemed to break out of her trance. "Sheaba...is something wrong?" He asked, concerned. He put his arm around her and kissed her cheek. "Are you okay? Did I do something wrong?"
Katniss-Everdeen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 on Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:33 pm

A frown crossed Sheaba's face. " I'm fine." She ran her fingers though Ash's shaggy hair, it was about time for him to get a hair cut. It was getting pretty long. " No baby you didn't do anything wrong." Sheaba kissed his neck then kissed his lips lightly. " I don't know what up with me. I'm just really spacy today." Sheaba sighed and kissed him again but a tad longer. Jake still lingered in the back of her mind. Why did he keep popping up? It was going to drive her mad.
Wolves-Rule1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:43 am

?
Wolves-Rule1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Katniss-Everdeen on Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:02 pm

Akira smiled. "I know. You just have to be careful for a while." Her eyes kinda glazed over for a moment and she sighed. "Ugh.....chocolate..." she snapped back to reality and giggled. "Sorry...weird cravings..."

Ash frowned. She seemed to be hiding sonething. "Okay..." he said slowly. "Um...im gonna go put a shirt on..." he mumbled and went upstairs. He grabbed a shirt and some shorts and changed into them.
Katniss-Everdeen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:16 pm

Sheaba grabbed his arm before he walked away. She ran her fingers though his hair. " Ash I love you and don't you every think I don't." Sheaba pulled him close to him. " I love you." Sheaba kissed him and ran her handws down his sides. Slipping the tips of her fingers into his pants like she always did. But she didn't take it any father then that. Letting him do that if he wanted to. maybe it would help get stupid Jake off her head.
Wolves-Rule1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Katniss-Everdeen on Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:52 pm

Ash stopped when he felt her habd on his arm. He turned and looked into her eyes. Oh they were such beautiful eyes. He smiled and gently kissed her. "And i love you." He felt her slip the tips of her fingers into his jeans and raised an eyebrow, smiling. He picked her up bridal style and carried her up to the bedroom.
Katniss-Everdeen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 on Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:16 am

Sheaba grinned when Ash picked her up. When she was placed on the bed Sheaba took no time to pull him down on her. Sheaba lightly nipped at her neck. It had been a while since they had done this. And Sheaba was dying for him. She had started taking pills everyday so a condom was no longer needed. " I love you." Sheaba said has she ran her fingers down his side.
Wolves-Rule1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Katniss-Everdeen on Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:38 am

Ash smiled and gently kissed her neck. "I love you too, babe." He slipped off her shirt and pants. He smiled and slipped off his clothes too. He kissed her passionately. He french kissed her lovingly. It had been too long. She was so amazing. He had only one thought on his mind: hot naked girl lol
Katniss-Everdeen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 on Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:46 am

((Lamfo. There ain't a fades to black rule on here hehe.))

Sheaba grinned as she kissed him back. Sheaba moved down string to kiss his neck. Nipping and sucking at it lightly. Leaving little red marks. Sheaba moved down giving him a hicky on his hip. (( My cousin has hicks and bite marks all over! lol his girls a biter.)) It felt nice to be back to all this. More then good, it was amazing.
Wolves-Rule1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum