For Ali <3

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Re: For Ali <3

Post by Ali9910 on Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:31 pm

Alex put her head on his shoulder and sighed. She was glad that Blake believed in her and she wanted to get along with his family, but she wasn't sure how she could get on her dads good side. She really wanted to impress his dad. Alex looked up at him and kissed him. "I promise I'll try to give them a chance, I'm probably just being over sensitive I'm sorry."
Ali9910

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 on Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:41 pm

Blake wrapped his arms around her. " It;s fine. I'm sure they'll love you before the end of the weekend." Blake kissed her again. And ran a handlightly down her spine.
Wolves-Rule1

Location : Under a midnight sky, where the moon is always full.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali9910 on Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:12 pm

Alex giggled and kissed him. She took one hand and played with her hair. She was glad they were alone and he wasn't just trying to get his dad upset. "Blake? Can I ask you something? Promise you won't get mad?" she looked up at him.
Ali9910

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 on Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:21 pm

Blake smiled and looked down at her. " Sure." He said looking her over. Not sure what she would be asking.

( Freak so sucky)
Wolves-Rule1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali9910 on Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:25 pm

(what..?)

Alex looked down and blushed. "You seemed like you were trying to upset your dad by kissing me right in front of him. Why did you want to get him mad?" she started to fiddle with one of the covers on the bed. "I know it's stupid but I was wondering."
Ali9910

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 on Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:39 pm

( I have writers block and my posts suck)

Blake looked at her and shrugged. " I don't know. It's just like i have to do it. He's never let me do anythimg. Your one of the first girls I've brought around the house." Blake sighed. " And Jayden always does it." He shrugged agin.
Wolves-Rule1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali9910 on Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:45 pm

Alex kissed him. "It's okay Blake. You're younger than jayden he's probably
Just not used to you bring home a girlfriend yet. I'm sure he'll be fine with you doing eventually. I mean he can't act like you can't have a girlfriend forever."

(mine always suck so don't feel bad)
Ali9910

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 on Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:50 pm

Blake gave a small nod. " Yeah i know." Blake sighed and laided back on the bed looking up.

( FUCK!!)
Wolves-Rule1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali9910 on Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:58 pm

Alex layed down next to him and then put her head on his chest. She traced circles on his chest hoping she could make him feel better. She shouldn't have brought it up, she had only made him upset. She sighed.. 'can I do anything right?!?!' she thought silently about how stupid she had managed to be today and how much she had managed to screw up everything already. She was just do bad at this. Alex sighed and closed her eyes.
Ali9910

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 on Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:17 pm

Blake could tell something was wron. She was sad. But why? Blake stroked her hair. " Alex you haven't done anything wrong." Blake said before leaning down and kissing her. Just has he did, a soft knock came of the door, and a blonde haired teen girl walked in. Blake pulled away and looked over at the girl. " Hey Zoe. What are you doing in here?" Blake asked looking over at the girl.

" Is Jayden asleep or something?" She girl aked. " Sorry to bug you... I didn't know you had some one over."

Blake shrugged. " He might be. Is the door locked?" The girl gave a nod and Blake sighed. " Do you remember where I keep the key."

The girl got an odd look on her face. " Uh, no." Blake sighed and rolled his eyes.
Wolves-Rule1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali9910 on Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:03 pm

Alex smiled a bit when he kissed her, but then blushed when the girl walked in on them. Her name was Zoe? She wondered who she was. When they started talking about jayden she realized that Zoe must be jaydens girlfriend. Zoe deffinitly was pretty enough to be a jocks girlfriend...
Ali9910

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 on Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:11 am

Blake sighed and got up from the bed. " I'll be back in a min." Blake walked out into the hll witht he girl and found the key. Blake handed the key to the girl. " Here. I keep it in the light thing. Okay?" Zoe gave a nod and hugged Blake.

" So who the girl?" SHe asked with a smile. The whole time she had been going out with Jayden, Blake had not once had a girlfrind.

Blake gave a smile. " Her names Alex."

Zoe smiled and unlocked the door. " Well have fun." She said before walking into Jayden's room.

" You too." Blakwe said as the door was closed. Blake walked back down the hall to his room. " I'm back." Blake said with a smile and sat back down on the bed next to her.
Wolves-Rule1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali9910 on Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:32 pm

Alex smiled when Blake walked back into the room. "I see." she sat up so she was next to him. "So who was that girl that came into here? Was she jaydens girlfriend or something like that?" Alex was just curious, the girl seemed interesting and Blake seemed to know her pretty well. She leaned up against him and kissed his cheek. She took his hand in her and then they intertwined their fingers. Alex grinned, she was so happy she had met Blake. It was funny though, she had only met him because she ha been a klutz and totally fell into him.
Ali9910

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 on Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:59 pm

" Yeah it's Jayden's girlfriend. He's know her since he was three. So i know her really well. I think you would like her. She's really nice." Blake smiled looking down at their hands. How could love strike this quick? Blake didn't know, but he liked it. " I love you." Blake said taking his eyes back up to hers. " I love you alot. And I know it's weird to say somethinh like that, because of the short time that I've known you... But I do." Blake gave a smile looking at her with soft blue eyes.
Wolves-Rule1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali9910 on Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:16 pm

Alex blushed and looked up into his eyes. "I love you too Blake. I mean it, Ive never felt this way before. You're prefect Blake you know that right?" she smiled she loved being with him, he was prefect just like she had said. His eyes were beautiful and his face was prefect. She loved everything about him, his body his hair and even his prefect lips. It just wasn't fair they had only met so recently. Alex couldn't imagine being with anyone else, she couldn't imagine her life without him. She was totally in love with him and she liked that, a lot.
Ali9910

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 on Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:44 pm

Blake gave abright smile, lighting up his face. " I knoe, and your just as prefect." Blake put his fingers lightly on her chin and kissed her. Once again, just as deep as before. Blake carefully pushed her back onto the bed not intending anything. It was just... Better.
Wolves-Rule1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali9910 on Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:51 pm

Alex kissed him, she put her arms around his neck and kissed him. If he did anything else she would let him know that she didn't want to. Not just yet at least. Though, she knew that Blake would understand. At least she hoped he would understand...
Ali9910

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 on Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:04 pm

Blake kissed her for just a while longer, then pulled away. " SO what do you want to do today?" He asked moving over so he was laying next to her. Blake know that some where in her mind, she was guessing he would try something. But Blake wasn't like other guys. There was no way in hell he would jump in so fast. And Blake would be the first to start a blooty thing. He would leae that up to her. He disn't want to push it. But then again black was quite scared about it. He didn't want end up hurting her or anything. Blake sighed as thoughs ran through his head.

Blake's mind drifted off the Jayden and Zoe in the other room. He knew his brother was not as... how to say modiste as he was. Blake knew that for a fact. Every one in the house did. Kinda hard not to when you can hear everything from the room. But then again Zoe was the only girl Jayden had ever dated... So it wasn't like he was a man whorre or anything.
Wolves-Rule1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali9910 on Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:10 pm

Alex shrugged. "hmm.. Well do you want to do something out today? No siblings or parents? Just us. We could go to that water park, it's right down by my house or we could go to the park or hang out inside. There's a lot of things that I wouldn't mind doing today."
Ali9910

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 on Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:14 pm

Blake gave a shrug. " ANything you want." Blake sighed again thoughts still going though his head. He didn't want to get out of the house before ZOe was in there to long. lake didn't need his new girlfriend hearing that...
Wolves-Rule1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali9910 on Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:32 pm

Alex smiled. "well I need to go to my house to change anyway. We can decide after I change, but I really want to do something outside today." she say up with him. "So you want to leave now? Though, you might need to tell your dad that were leaving. We should do that before we leave incase he wonders where we disappeared to."

After Blake talked to his dad they left and went back to her house so she could change into some of her own clothes. She walked into her house with Blake. She turned to him. "Blake I'll be right back I have to change then I'll be right back. You won't have to worry about my brothers because Kal is at work and Austin is over at his friends house to plan some sort of party they're going to have here next Friday. If you hungry help yourself to anything in the kitchen." she disappeared up to her room so she could change. She decided to wear a pair of shorts and an hollister t-shirt. She grabbed a pair of flip flops from her closet and then went back down the stairs.
Ali9910

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 on Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:35 pm

Gtg Talk to you tomorrow.
Wolves-Rule1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali9910 on Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:36 pm

See ya
Ali9910

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 on Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:05 pm

Blake nodded and leaned on the wall down stairs. He didn't want anything. Blake didn't like to eat or even drink at other peoples houses.

WB!!!!!!!!!!!
Wolves-Rule1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali9910 on Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:16 pm

Alex smiled and walked down the stairs. "I'm back." she said as she sat on the first step of the stair case to put on her flip flops.
Ali9910

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum