-Insert Epic Title Here-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Devil may be calling. ~ Open~

3 posters

Go down

The Devil may be calling. ~ Open~ Empty The Devil may be calling. ~ Open~

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:27 am

OOC: Iplan on making thing longer, but for now it's staying like this. And to my girls from the other site. Just post from where we last were I'll repost if need be.

IC:

Levi: " Well hello there, it's nice to meet you all. My name Levi Dotson. Like the all of you I am mixed up in things that I sould not. I'm here to help you all."

Well the story is your a teen that has gotten mixed up in something that shouldn't be done. The cops are loking for you. You just happened to run across Mr. Dotson a young high school drop out that is in the same place you are. The run. Levi has came here to Texas from London England. He has been on the run since he was ten. Levi is now at the age of sixteen. He is here to help you all. Take you into his care. He is willing to keep you safe, even if it means him being taken, or being killed. Levi it here to help.

Young teens from all over heard of Levi and came here to Austin Texas to be with him. You are one of them. Levi is here. But can you find him?

Rules:
1.) Listen to me please.
2.) Minimum of 4-5 lines please.
3.) No more then three people per person please.
4.) Cussing is fine.
5.) Proper grammer and all that stuff.
6.) Use my skully please.
7.) Put Shall We Run at the top of your skully's if you read all the rules and the story. ( It's not to long)
8.) No fighting in OOC.
9.) Follow all of these. Or I can and will kick you off.
10.) More will be added if needed.

Skully ( oR the one the site has given):

Name: Full
Nickname:
Boyfriend/ Girl friend:
Hair color and style:
Eye color:
Height and weight:
Identifying Marks:
General Appearance:
Photo:
Personality:
IQ:
What are you an the run for?:
Sexual Orientation:
Family with you or not: Siblings or other.
Pets: You don't have to have this. I do, but it's up to you.
Other:

Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Location : Under a midnight sky, where the moon is always full.

Back to top Go down

The Devil may be calling. ~ Open~ Empty Re: The Devil may be calling. ~ Open~

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:31 am

Levi looked at the girls that seemed to be in shock that he was there. He let out a sigh and held his hand out to them. " How are you all." He said glancing around. " Eat up then we can talk." He kissed Ducky's forehead and stepped out onto the back porch he sat down and looked around at the woods across from him.

KC got up fromn the table and followed him out he sat down next to him with a frown. " Lee are you okay?" He asked looking at the younger man.

Levi gave a small nod. " Yes I'm fine... They just keep coming Kay, I don't know if I can help them all."

KC's big arms pulled Levi into him. " Hey your Levi Dotson, you can help every one and any one." KC gave a small grin looking down ay Levi.

Levi smiled looking up at the other man. " Your right I can try." Levi chuckled and leaned up ti kiss KC just as the door opened and one of the new girls walked out. Levi quickly pulled away, not wanting to scare, or creep any of them out.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(( I love these two lol))
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Puppy Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:49 pm

((If you want to see my characters, go to the characters section))

Fall made another plate of food for Peter and went upstairs. She didn't know what one was his. She went past a couple doors and just choose a random door and knock, "Hello... is anyone in here?" Fall know she heard noises coming from the room, like someone walking around. She opened the door and saw Peter walking around his room. She walked in, "Hey, uh, hope I'm not intruding." Fall holds the plate of food out to him, "I brought you some food."

Navy finishes up her dinner quickly and sits in the living room playing with Solox waiting for the others do get done eating. After a couple of the younger ones finished eating she gets up and introduces herself, "Hey, I'm Navy. My full name is Azure Navy Star though I find that way to long. Who are you all?"
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:32 pm

I'll get to these tomorrow.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:18 pm

(( I love how she just walks right into his room. Hum lol.))
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:54 pm

Peter jumped when his door was opened. He had been pacing the floor trying to find out how they were going to do this. They were now up to just over 20 people. How were thwy going to do this? There
was no way in hell in would be easy. Peter shook his head to clear the thoughts. Peter sighed and walked over to the door taking the plate with a small nod. " Thank you." He said giving a small smile. " Um, you can come in if you would like. Peter walked over and sat on the edge of him bed. " Did you eat?" Peter asked looking over at her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ducky walked into the room and looked down at the girl on the floor. His blue eyes went big when he saw the dog. Ducky was only six so he loved dogs. " Puppy!" He yelled and sat down on the floor looking at the puppys and the girl. Ducky giggled when the dog licked his face. " My names Dean, but every one calls me Ducky, 'cause when I was little I would always bring ducks home and talk in a funny voice." His little voice was filled with joy as he played with the puppy. " Peter has a puppy, so does Lenny, and KC. I love Peters puppy he's cute." Ducky grinned petting the puppys head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ella sighed walking into the living room and giggling at Ducky. " My names Ella." She said with a smile. " My brothers the big one, KC."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Levi looked at the young gitl that had just walked out with a smile. " Yes I'm Levi, and this is KC. " Levi said placing his hand on KC's bare sholder. " It's nice to meet you all. After every one is done eating I'll sit down and talk to you all." Levi gave a warm smile but he truly did want some time with KC. " Would you mind going back in side. I would like to talk to KC for a while." Levi said in a very sweet voice showing that he was not at all being mean. The girl walked back in closing the door with a quiet click.

Before Levi could say of do another thing KC had his mouth locked on Levi's again. Levi could care less. KC had clearly missed him, and Levi had to say he was dying to see him again. Levi closed his eyes letting his arms go up around KC's neck. Every thing was almost back to how it was before. Well other then Vinny wasn't hear. And- and he wouldn't be comeing back, ever. This thought made Levi pull back as tears started to streem down his cheeks. Levihid his head in the crook of KC neck trying not to cry to hard.

KC frownded when Levi pulled away then saw he was crying.. KC stroked Levi's brown and red hair soothingly. " What's wrong Lee." He aske dlooking down at Levi.

Levi let out a shaking sigh and shook his head that was still rested on his neck. Levi didn't feel up to talking about Vinny, it would kill him. KC sighed then knowing what he was thinking about. " Levi everythings going to be okay. I know it's hard not having him here. But... but there is nothing you can do now." KC kissed the top of Levi's head. " it's okay." He whispered as Levi sobbed.

" You don't get it KC. I could have done something to stop him from dying." Levi sobbed as he spoak. " I could have stopped in! He would still be here if I did." Levi's voice got quiet as the tears took over.

KC frowned. " There was nothing you could do Levi. I was his onw damn falt that he took what he did." KC Stroked Levi's hair as he sobbed.

Levi shook his head. " I- I knew something was wrong that night." He shook his head. " I knew it!. But I didn't do a damn thiung. And I woke up with him dead next to me KC. He was dead! I did it. I'm the one that ot him killed." Levi started to sob harder and KC didn't quiet know what to do. KC just wrapped his arms around the younger man and held him as he cried. KC Knew that it was not Levi that killed Vinny, but Levi didn't know that himself. KC sighed looking out into the yard lightly rocking Levi.

After a while Levi's crying stopped and he pulled away from KC whipping his eyes. KC's neck and sholder where now wet with tears. " I'm sorry." Levi said in a quiet voice. " It's just so hard.

KC gave a small nod. " Yeah I know Lee, but it'll be okay. I'm here." He smiled and stood up. " Come on this kids are waiting for us." Levi nodded and stood up whiping his eyes again before going in side.

(( Damn that was long =P 824 words ( I think) 12 paragraphs and 90 sentences. ))
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Puppy Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:57 pm

Fall just awkwardly stood there as Peter came up and took the plate. She watch him walk over to his and sit down on his bed. When he offered her a sit she mumbled a thanks and sat down next to him. She looked at him when he said something, "Oh yea I already ate." she said with a smile, then she thought sourly to herself Like a quarter of my plate. Her gaze fell to the floor. She heard Navy talking to the others below, She is waaayy to good at talking with random people... Fall laughed quietly at herself for that thought. She just kept staring at the floor when she heard the door open.

Navy just laughed at Ducky and looked up to see Ella, "It's nice to meet you both." She walked over to Ella to shake her hand. She steps back to shake Ducky's hand, but he is to busy playing with Solox to notice, "Oh by the way! My puppy's name is Solox. I love him! He's so cute!" Just then she heard the door open behind them. Navy turned to look and saw Levi and KC come back in, "Hi guys! Welcome back!" Navy said, hyped up.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Clever Username--Kat Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:27 pm

This is where I left off...

Noah

She blushed when Krista-Lynne pointed out that she was staring. Back when things were normal, back when they lived at home, she would have started a fight over Krista calling her out like that. But she had agreed to bring her along, so she could at least give her this. Noah's heart beat quickened as she took a step towards Levi. "Uhm... Hi..."

She heard Krista huff behind her, but she ignored her. She wasn't much of a people person, especially since they ran away. But whatever. "I'm Noah, and that's my sister Krista-Lynne. You're Levi?" Noah blushed and looked at him for a second before looking down at her worn out DC's.
Clever Username--Kat
Clever Username--Kat

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:10 am

kat hun I already replied to that. Levi was talking to herhe asked her to go in the house... Read my last post.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:07 pm

kat...? ^^
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by Clever Username--Kat Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:43 pm

OMG I feel terrible for not replying to this. I'm so sorry. Just continue on and I'll get an AMAZING reply up ASAP
Clever Username--Kat
Clever Username--Kat

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:51 pm

We can wait it's okay take your time baby.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by Clever Username--Kat Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:26 pm

But... But... I feel bad making you guys wait....
Clever Username--Kat
Clever Username--Kat

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:30 pm

it's okay hun.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by Clever Username--Kat Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:40 pm

Please just continue without me... I can't think of what to post on this roleplay and I don't want you guys waiting on me. I promise I will get a reply up eventually but I know how bad it sucks for a whole roleplay to be waiting on a single person.
Clever Username--Kat
Clever Username--Kat

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:53 pm

Kat it's fine baby take you time. Really I'll be waiting for you and Ash. Because Ash's computer in broke at the time. So really I'll be waiting either way. Hehe.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by Clever Username--Kat Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:05 am

.... Are you sure?
Clever Username--Kat
Clever Username--Kat

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:42 am

Yup.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by Clever Username--Kat Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:24 pm

Krista-Lynne

She wandered around, not speaking to anyone, not hardly even looking at anyone. Her mind wandered to anywhere but where she was. Of course, she knew who Levi was. Everyone did. Especially Noah, she was fascinated with Levi, always pondering on what he did. Noah knew a small bit of what Krista-Lynne had done, but not the whole story. Krista-Lynne didn't want to scare off the last person she had left in her life. Finally after forever of wandering around, she went downstairs and sat on a couch. Noah sat next to her and laid her head on Krista's lap. Soon Noah fell asleep, Krista-Lynne stroking her hair gently. When the guys finally came back in Krista-Lynne looked up at Levi. "She's just a little tired... We've been going nonstop for two days now..." She sighed.
Clever Username--Kat
Clever Username--Kat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum