For Kat.

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Re: For Kat.

Post by Wolves-Rule1 on Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:05 pm

Snow smiled when she kissed him again. It did catch his off graud though. Both times did. But oh well who gave a damn. Snow pulled away after a short time. Snow sat down in the bed next to her with a smile. A light knock came on the door and the doctor walked in. " Well Krista they would like to keep you over night. I know you don't want to, but you lost alot of blood." The doctor looked over at Snow. " Mr. Punn, you planning on staying the night?"

" Yes sir." Snow said in a very quite voice. " They don't need to move a bed in, i'll be fine." The doctor nodded andleft the room.
Wolves-Rule1

Location : Under a midnight sky, where the moon is always full.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clever Username--Kat on Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:35 pm

Krista frowned when she was told she had to stay overnight. Did her mother know about this? What did she think about it? Then when Snow said he would stay too, her face brightened. Suddenly, she was grinning. "You'll stay too...?" She asked happily. Snow nodded and the doctor left. "So... About that kiss...." She flashed him her best smile and tilted her head just slightly. "Do you like me... I mean like... Like I like you?" Her heart was soaring, and racing, as she waited for his reply. She wondered momentarily if he could hear the smal thud thud thud of her heartbeat. Krista listened herself for the small noise, but heard nothing. She sighed in relief.
Clever Username--Kat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 on Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:51 pm

Snow smiled when the doctor left and pushed some hair out of her face. " Yeah, I like you like that." Snow smiled and took her hand in his. " I'm sorry you have to stay here over night. It really sucks." Snow thought for a second. " Did your little sister go home?" Snow looked at the door, the little girl hadn't shown after she wqas given the money. Oh well she most likely went home, it was getting late any way.

Snow got up and sat on the chair he was on before. He would sit back down next to her if she asked, but for the time being he stayed in the chair.
Wolves-Rule1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clever Username--Kat on Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:52 pm

I frowned when he sat in a chair across the room. "Eh! Eh!" I whimpered like a little kid as I reached for him, intentionally looking pathetic. "Sit wif me!" I cried, a classic Krista-Pouty-Face. Basically the classic Krista-Pouty-Face is where I pout out my lower lip and make a puppy dog face. I'd been told multiple times it was an adorable face. I was pleased with myself for coming up with such a face. "So... Are we like... A couple?" I asked, slightly happy at the sound of him and I being a couple.
Clever Username--Kat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 on Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:58 pm

Snow laughed at she pouted and reched for him. Snow walked over and waited for her to move over slightly before he laid down on the bed next to her. " That is up to you." Snow said giving a smile. " I do like you, but I don't want to move too fast, I mean we just met this morning.
Wolves-Rule1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 on Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:59 pm

Third person Kat third person.
Wolves-Rule1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clever Username--Kat on Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:43 pm

Krista: "I know... And I'm really sorry if I'm moving too fast for you... Its kinda ruined some of my relationships before... But I'm not like really bad its just... I dunno.... I think I should shut up now." She giggled and laughed then started biting her nails, a nervous habit of hers. Her nails however weren't that short, but she was always biting them when she got nervous. And lately, that was all the time. Krista played with the things around her absent-mindedly, part of being ADD. "But if we ARE going to be a couple, there's a LOT you don't know about me... And its not all good..." She sighed.
Clever Username--Kat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clever Username--Kat on Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:07 pm

Snow looked over at her. " No you're not moving to fast." Snow gave a smile. He had never really been with anyone so it was quite off for him. He wasn't sure if he could do it. But oh well. Snow rested his and on her arms moving her hands from her mouth. " You'll get sick doing that." Snow looked into her eyes. " There's a lot you don't know about me to. So it doesn't really matter." Snow leaned over and kissed her. " There's your answer." He said and kissed her again.
Clever Username--Kat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clever Username--Kat on Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:58 pm

Krista kissed him back slowly, frowning when he pulled away. She found it slightly comical when he pulled her fingers out from her mouth. Her mother used to do the same thing when she was younger, then she'd tell her it was yucky. To Krista when her mother said it when she was little, but now she knew it was a bad habit yet she never stopped herself. "Yay!" She squeaked quietly. "I have a boyfriend!" A grin spread across her face again.
Clever Username--Kat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clever Username--Kat on Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:04 pm

Snow smiled at her. " We should get to sleep." Snow look across at the clock on the over wall. It was nearly 12. " Yeah it's late." Snow looked back at her. " Do you want me to sleep with you...? Or on the chair."
Clever Username--Kat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clever Username--Kat on Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:08 pm

Krista blushed and shrugged. "Uhh... Whatever you're more comfortable with...." She looked around the room for a clock and found it on the nightstand. "Wow... Midnight. I'm not really tired..." She muttered, ending up sounding like a little kiEven though she said she wasn't tired, she yawned huge. "Okayyyy... Maybe I AM just a little tired..." She yawned again. Her heartbeat was slowly getting back to normal.
Clever Username--Kat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clever Username--Kat on Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:41 am

Snow wasn't quite sure where to sleep. So he l8r stayed where he was. He laughed when she sounded like i little kid. And then yawned. Snow did the same and flipped off the light. " Goodnight." He said and kissed her lightly
Clever Username--Kat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clever Username--Kat on Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:33 pm

Krista blushed deeply and kissed him back. "Good night." In the morning she woke up around 10 o'clock and yawned, looking around. Snow was in the far chair again, watching the television. "Good morning!" She exclaimed happily. She had slept amazingly well in the stiff hospital bed and was starving when she woke up. Soon after she woke up, a pretty nurse with long black hair walked in and told her she was free to go once the doctor checked in on her. She clapped and grinned. "Snow can you pass me my bag?" She asked, reaching for it but failing.
Clever Username--Kat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clever Username--Kat on Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:08 pm

Snow looked over when she woke up. " Morning sleepy head." He said with a slime. " Sleep good?" When the woman can in and said she was free to go he was quite happy. Snow chuckled when she tried to get her bag. He stood and limped over handing it too her. The doctor came in and checked her over.
" Okay, well you're good to go." He said and left the room.
Clever Username--Kat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clever Username--Kat on Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:12 pm

Krista squealed in excitement as she dug through her bag for clean clothes. she pulled clean clothes out of her bag and skipped off to the bathroom to change. (Sorry lame post. Wb)
Clever Username--Kat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clever Username--Kat on Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:20 pm

Snow laughed as she got ready. He waited for her to come out before he lead her out to his car which lixie had brought in the day before.
Clever Username--Kat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clever Username--Kat on Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:23 pm

Krista sat in the passenger seat of his car, texting her uncle- who she stayed with often - to let him know she was okay. She left the seatbelt untouched, another bad habit of hers. Once she sent the text, she sneezed. Then she giggled. "I'm allergic to texting!" She felt like a five year old. All she had done all day was act silly. Time to be mature. When Snow started the car, she was silent. Krista wasn't exactly sure what she should say.
Clever Username--Kat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clever Username--Kat on Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:26 pm

Snow looked over at her when she got in. " Krista please put you. Seat belt on." Snow had had good friends of his die for not wearing them.
Clever Username--Kat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum