For Kat.

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

For Kat.

Post by Wolves-Rule1 on Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:09 pm

I'll get a post up when I can okay baby? It's just am so pissed right now I can't think.
Wolves-Rule1

Location : Under a midnight sky, where the moon is always full.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: For Kat.

Post by Clever Username--Kat on Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:39 pm

Okay, thank yoouuu!!!
Clever Username--Kat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 on Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:40 pm

OOC: I'm just posting this from the other site. And remember Cay's rule is no first person so your gonna have to stop that XD. I know that'll be hard for ya' if you need any help feel free to ask me.

IC:

Krista

I rolled my eyes at the looks I got from everyone. After giving Snow a smal, quick, awkward hug, I yelled as loud as I could, "Yes! I, Krista Ashten Cooke, followed Snow Punn into the boys locker room. Deal with it." Letting out a small giggle I turned to Snow. "I don't care what people think of me. Let them think what they want, I couldn't care less." I rocked on my heel before turning and walking out the doors to the track, as the teacher ordered. My green short pe shorts made a weird shuffling noise as I walked, but it wasn't noticeable to anyone but me. My dark green and black tank top also made a strange noise. Whatever though, it didn't bother me. The green tank top, shorts, and my green Converse all matched, making me giggle. I hadn't really planned it that way. But oh well! It looked cute. Although, everyone else wore normal colors like blue and black, hecks yeah, I was the odd one in the group wearing emerald green everything. Who cares? Not mmmeeee!!!

Snow made sure Blue was in the small cage at the back of the locker room before heading out. He chuckled and rolled his eyes slightly at Krista she was... she was gonna be fun. He chuckled and walked up next to her. " You really don't care do you?" Snow asked looking at her. All the other people in the gym made faces of discust when she yell that she had followed him into the locker room. Some of the other boy even shivered at the thought of a girl going into the locker room.

Snow shook his head and locked his hand with hers giving her a small wink as he headed out side. He really didn't care at this point. People alread gave him so much shit it didn't even matter. Snow just hoped this wouldn't end up hurting her in the long run. Snow still had his hand locked in hers when they got out to the track. the tearcher gave them an odd look. Mostly Snow, because that was rater odd for him. But the man just shrugged it off loking arouns seeing who was with who.

Cambri giggled standing next to a tall blonde man by the name of Tom. Snow rolled his eyes looking over at her. She was so pathetic who was this her 2,000th boyfrind. Most likely. Snow sighed looking down to Krista's hand in him. He lightly ran his thumb over the top of her hand. ' Ya' know, I could really start to like this.' He thought to himself with a grin.

OOC: Wow that was longer then I thought O.o oh well XD Have fun babe.
Wolves-Rule1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clever Username--Kat on Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:40 pm

I'm soooooooo sorry I haven't replied!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've had SO much on my place it's un frikin believable. I'm extremely sorry
Clever Username--Kat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 on Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:48 pm

It's fine sweetie take your time.
Wolves-Rule1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clever Username--Kat on Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:51 am

Krista

Her heartbeat raced, but she would never tell anyone how nervous she was that something might go wrong. No, scratch that. Maybe she would tell Snow how nervous other people made her. Just maybe. She wasn't entirely sure he would stick beside her no matter what. People had acted like this towards her before, and then her heart got shattered.

Hand in hand with Snow, she smiled to herself. "So, what exactly are we doing?" Krista glanced over at him, hoping he knew more than she did. Sports were always Krista's favorite things, but some she was not very good at. These included basketball and lacrosse. But the ones that she were the best at were tennis, soccer, and volleyball. In fact, she planned on trying out for the school teams, maybe even the cheerleading squad, just maybe.

A school schedule was taped up on on the doors leading outside from the gym. As Krista read the schedule she noticed school ended at 4, not 2:30 like she had though. "Uhm... Snow, I was told school ended at 2:30..." Girls near them snickered and giggled. Great, Thought Krista. Now mom's gonna be ticked when I call her asking her to come get me late in the afternoon, same time as Lena. Lena was Krista's 12 year old sister. Cell phone in her back pocket, Krista pulled it out and tried calling her mom, no answer. "Seriously?" She growled, trying three more times. "Great! Now I'm gonna be stuck here for 2 hours until my airhead mother comes to get me." She was not a happy camper.
Clever Username--Kat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 on Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:31 pm

Snow was not big on spots. Music, and art were his strong points, which in most peoples eyes was stuipd. But why would he care in the first place? When she asked what they were doing Snow gave a small shrug. " Not sure." After the class was let out Snow sighed glad that the damn class was done with for the day. Snow watched as Krista headed to the girls locker room. Heading into the boys he changed and got Blue.

After getting ready Snow walked out of the gym and saw Krista. " Hey..." He watched her look the signs over. " Yeah school gets out at 4:00 here. You didn't know that?" Snow watched as she became very stressed trying to get ahold of her mom. " Um I can walk you to my house it's only about two blocks, then give you a ride if you want." Snow said looking at her. " Lexi is going over to a friends, so I won't have to worry about her being home alone."
Wolves-Rule1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clever Username--Kat on Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:20 pm

Krista

After class she hurried into the locker room, the other girls ignoring her. They were too lost in their gossip to care about Krista. Or, maybe the gossip was about her. Krista changed into black skinny jeans and a black, grey, and green tunic top with black knee high Converse over her jeans. Then she went back out into the gym to find Snow already out of the locker room, Blue by his side. Just the sight of those two made her feel slightly better, knowing at least someone wasn't hating her.

Krista turned to face Snow when he started talking to her. "Uh..." He's offering to walk me to his house, then drive me home? Wow... Krista thought to herself. "Will your parents be mad if I come with you?" She asked quietly, also slightly shy. No one really ever invited her to their house, considering to anyone else she was an absolute freak. She considered reaching down to pet Blue, then decided against the idea considering he probably didn't like strangers. And considering when he stood on his hind feet he would probably wind up about two heads taller than her. So, yeah, she kinda decided against that one but still looked down at him and smiled. Krista had always loved animals. Always. Since she got a puppy at the age of almost three.

Ever since she had been able to hold toys, she always went for the stuffed animals. Mainly the fluffy ones, like the puppies or kittens. So, for her third Christmas, her present was a mutt puppy. Of course, Milaya the puppy wasn't perfect. Milaya would pee on the rug and eat the leather couch for a midnight snack, but Krista loved her to death. By now Milaya was a hefty 13 years old. Her heart wasn't doing so well and the vets had told Krista that Milaya didn't have very long left. Maybe just days. But no one knew for sure.
Clever Username--Kat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 on Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:23 pm

Snow shook his head when she asked if his parents would care. " No they won't be home until at least ten tonight. So you should be fine." Snow gave a small smile. " You can pet her, she should be fine." Blue looked at the girl that showed hesitation of petting her. Letting out a low quiet whimper Blue nudged her.

Time Skip

After taking her to his next three classes Snow lead Krista to the lunch hall. Snow himself didn't eat much, so he just took a seat at an empty table. " Go get your self something to eat, I'm not planning on eating." Most people would think Snow was Anorexic only because he was so tall and skinny, and he never ate around other people. BNut that was not at all true, he did eat quite a bit, Snow would be dead if he didn't.

Blue took a seat next to him on the floor panting slightly. The room was hot to her with her think blue and black coat. Snow patted her head lightly and gradden a blow form his bag. Poor a large amount of water into it for the wolf to drink.

Wolves-Rule1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clever Username--Kat on Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:47 am

Krista

Krista sat next to him at the lunch table. "Oh come on. You have to eat!" She smiled and looked at him when he started to argue. "At least an apple or something? Pwweeeeassseeeeeee." Giggling, she stood up to go get her own food. Even though he didn't ask for it she would get him an apple and maybe a bag of chips.

She stood in line for the food for about ten minutes then paid and sat back down next to Snow and Blue. Handing snow an apple, she began eating a small salad. "Ugh this is so plaaaaaiiinnn." Krista complained.

GTG

Will finish after school! Smile
Clever Username--Kat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 on Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:12 pm

Snow chuckled slightly when she told him to eat. " I don't eat lucnh." He said with a small fornw, but yet she still went and got him something. Snow groaned and looked at her. " I said I don't eat lunch." Snow flipped the apple into the air then held it his hand. He gave small shrug and took a bite.

Hearing a low growl slip for Blue, Snow's head flipped up looking at the bulky man that was now walking over. Snow almost yelped looking at this man. Snow leaned into Krista's ear. " I need to go, find me by the locker room." Snoe quickly stood and rushed out of the room followed by Blue. Soon followed by the large man.
Wolves-Rule1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clever Username--Kat on Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:00 am

Krista

"Wait don't go..." Krista whispered, but soon- too soon -she was alone. She sighed and nibbled on some more food then threw the rest of it away and left the cafeteria. Without Snow she had no idea where she was, where she was going, or who she was avoiding. And to make things worse, she had forgotten where to meet Snow. Without knowing where to go, she wandered for a little bit then went outside. Outside a group of girls with dyed blonde hair and mini skirts were standing in a circle whispering and giggling. When the bell rang she went to a random class, which happened to be the class those girls were in.

There was an entire two rows of empty desks right up front. Krista sat dead square in the middle of the front row. All the other students murmured and snickered, thinking she was a total idiot for sitting up front. She got up to sharpen her pencil at the sharpener in the back of the room. There was also an empty row of desks in back. Everyone stared at her as she got up but they soon got yelled at by the teacher.

After sharpening her pencil, she turned to go back to her seat and a few green threads on her top got caught on a sharp edge jutting out of a bookshelf. Time and time again she tried to pull it off but it was no use, she was stuck. Then she turned the opposite way to try and twist it off and the edge dug into her side. She yelped and tried more frantically to pull it off.

"Miss Cooke what might the problem be?" The teacher demanded.
"I-I'm stuck and I think I cut my side." Krista said quietly.

Everyone laughed but Krista truly was in pain.

"STOP IT!" She yelled and the class went silent. Krista yanked her shirt one last time, causing it to tear slightly, but it came loose. Before anyone could say anything Krista ran to the girls' bathroom, holding her side. Yanking open the door, she found the bathroom empty. Lifting up her shirt just slightly she looked in the mirror and saw a small gauge in her side, blood trickling off it. She leaned up against the wall and slowly slid down it until she was sitting on the floor with her knees curled up to her chest. She began to cry and cry and cry. Maybe it was because of pain, maybe it was because of hatred for the people who laughed at her. There was no way she could tell for sure. All she knew was that she needed to find Snow, and she wasn't going back to that class.
Clever Username--Kat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 on Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:55 am

Snow almost ran though the hall when he saw the much larger man following him. Blue growled and snapped at the other man as he followed. Snow looked behind him to see how close the larger was, just ro find him almost leaning over his sholder. " Please just leave." Snow plead his red eyes looking at the other. Just as Snow turnedto run faster he tripped over a bag in the hall. He fell onto the hard tile floor and looked up at the huge man who was now cracking his knucks.

Snow knew what was coming, he just let it happen. There was no way in hell he could ev er win a fight was a man of this size. Snow just pulled his knees in and tucked his head under his long arms. Snow took five hard kicks to the ribs before he fell over and started couching. The larger man bent down and lifted Snow to his face.

" You read to die, you mother fuckin' weirdo!" The man snarled in Snow's face. Snow just hung there. " Fine then." The man socked him hard in the face and dropped Snow again. After kicking Snow another six or seven times the man took off with some of his friends. Laughing and joking as they did.

Snow now lay there in the hall, that almost no one walled in. His nose and mouth were bloody, his breathing shaking, his head pounding. Snow couldn't stand he had no clue what had happened. Maybe a kick to the head? He had no clue. Shock? Maybe. All he knew is that it hurt like hell to move even a little.
Wolves-Rule1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clever Username--Kat on Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:36 am

Krista

Krista cried for a while longer before setting out to find the class Snow was in. After a while of wandering the halls she still found nothing, and then the bell rang. Her side was in a lot of pain but she wasn't gonna go home, nor was she going to another class. When the final bell rang Krista kept wandering the halls until she heard moaning. She had no idea where the sound was coming from but it scared her. Without thinking she called out, "Snow?" In the hall.

It was dead silent except for the quiet moaning and Krista was getting worried. "Snow?" She called louder.

SORRY. WB

Clever Username--Kat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 on Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:18 pm

Snow once again tried to move, just sending shake pains thoughout his body. Snow could here the faint sound of his name being called. Snow opened his eyes to see Blue limping around him. She had taken some hard blows tring to get the man off Snow.

Snow held his hand out to his beloved wolf and patted her head. " Go find Krista baby." His voiced was weak, a pool of blood now under and around him. Blue took off up all to where the voice had came. She was still limping and she let out small whimpers as she ran.

Snow closed his eyes and groand quitely to himself. He hoped that Blue would find Krista.Snow knew that there was no way he would be found until later at night when they cleaned the halls.

Blue soon found krista and looked at her with icy eyes. Letting out small yips and running to the hall then back. Telling Krista to follow her.

(( oh my God I hate this laptop. It keeps making my typing jump all over the screen. Sorry if it's mixed up in some places, I tried to fix it all.))
Wolves-Rule1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clever Username--Kat on Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:18 am

Krista

Tears were still on her face when Blue found her. Blue seemed anxious so Krista followed quickly and found Snow lying in a puddle of blood on the ground. She yelped and knelt down beside him. "S-Snow! What happened?!" Her heart was racing. "Help!" She screamed, but of course no one came. "Wh-What should I do?!" Frustration pulsed through her, making her more upset that no one would help them.

Blue looked hurt too, and Krista felt like it was her fault. When she saw the look in Snow's eyes she began to bawl. "Please... What can I do?" Krista put her hand gently on Blue's head. "What happened?" she whispered to no one in particular. Then a thought dawned on her. The man that followed Snow and Blue out of the cafeteria... Did he have something to do with this? Of couse he did, idiot! He was the only one that came near Snow and Blue.... Blood soaked into the knees of her skinny jeans.
Clever Username--Kat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 on Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:38 pm

Snow opened his now very pail red eyes to look at her. " Just go run to the office, please." Snow closed his eyes again his pale skin now even paler. " He-" Snow's voice slipped away. He soon went limp, the only movemet from him was the slight movemenet of his chest. Blue let out a loud yip and raced down the hall, looking back to Krista as she did.
Wolves-Rule1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clever Username--Kat on Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:40 pm

Krista

Reluctant to leave Snow alone, she slowly got up. Even though she got up slowly she was at the office as quickly as she possibly could be. Tears streaked her face. "Snow.... Hurt... HELP." The office lady followed Krista quickly, well.... Quickly for an old woman. When Krista found Snow again the lady gasped. All Krista could do was nod or she would start bawling again. Krista heard the woman dialing 911 and within minutes the police and an ambulance were there, lifting Snow up on a stretcher. She tried to step up into the ambulance with Snow's sister but a paramedic stopped her. "Please... I don't see rows of people lining up to ride with him... Just please..." The paramedic sighed and nodded, stepping aside so Krista could step in and sit on a bench. On the way to the hospital it was totally silent, the only people in the ambulance being Lexi, Blue, the paramedic, and Krista. Lexi was crying and so was Krista.
Clever Username--Kat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 on Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:08 pm

I'll be on latter I'm going to go hang with the kids.
Wolves-Rule1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clever Username--Kat on Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:06 am

I don't wanna be pushy but I'm really bored so could you get me a reply?
Clever Username--Kat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clever Username--Kat on Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:30 am

I gtg. Love yoouuuuuu!!!!!
Clever Username--Kat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 on Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:44 am

Bye bye love you too sweetie. i'll get a reply up here soon.
Wolves-Rule1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clever Username--Kat on Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:52 am

I need joo loveh.
Clever Username--Kat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 on Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:59 am

Huh? Get on chat on the other site I'm dying of bordom.
Wolves-Rule1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 on Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:03 am

After being taken to the hopstal Snow was taken into a room while Krista was taken to the waiting room. After what seemed like forever the doctor came out and sat in the chair next to Krista. " He'll be fine. Had to get over 1,000 stiches, but he should be fine. Hun did you see the boy that did this? The police need to know."

(( Sorry WB))
Wolves-Rule1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum